Notices

Please think of Toomuch

Old 05-11-2009, 08:10 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
where the light is

Hi Suzette,

What is helping me is a bit of meditation and prayer every morning & night and during the day when I am getting anxious. Simple prayers for serenity & acceptance. It works! I am much calmer & stronger, faith that everything will be just fine (so why worry?). Do this every day and see what happens!

You need a bit of time each day for yourself. It's all too easy to let the negativity & little dramas of other people affect you. I try to be there for others but sometimes it gets to be overwhelming (this includes family members, friends, and co-workers).

Take care of yourself.

Don
Old 05-11-2009, 08:24 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Adventures In SpaceTime

Smile

Hey Suzette,

I know that when we feel we are needing others the most is also when we feel we are some kind of a possible burden. Decent minded people don't want to trouble others, we would all rather be helpful and just be a good example. So sometimes we isolate thinking we should shy away for a bit, until we can get things sorted out more. It happens to us all one way or another. We're all people in the same boat more or less. Things don't have to be all good and great with ourselves to offer help to others though, and telling friends what is up is not a burden to friends in any case

We've been friends here at SR for awhile now, and i know you to be an awesomely decently good person, Suzette. Many others know that as well here at SR. Even so, sometimes we think there is no end to our daily problems, no matter how we try. However, the sharing we all do here at SR totally shows there is good outcomes to our problems one day to the next. It all doesn't happen in any single day of course, but good things happen everyday, even in our worst days, even if we only have just a moment to notice the flowers in amongst the weeds. Life is good, and friends are a blessing.

You're very much loved here, Suzette. There are ton's of love for us all here at SR, and that in itself is a totally awesome understanding that we all share in common.

my thoughts and prayers for you, [[[[Suzette]]]]. Thanks so much [[[[Fel]]]] for starting the thread, you rock!!

Robby
Old 05-11-2009, 02:06 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Hey, Toomutch. Just saw this thread.