Notices

Two weeks!!!!

Old 04-05-2009, 07:39 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
C23
Resident Awesome Guy

Two weeks!!!!

It has been two weeks for me (other than those 2 beers I had a week ago). I think I am doing well now. Not really thinking about drinking at all. Just spending time with the family, watching movies, and doing the things I used to like to do all the time. Still waking up with a slight headache, but nothing that is too much to deal with.

I am running into one little thing though....I CANT STOP EATING!!!!! I am going to gain 500 pounds at this rate. I guess I will ask the wife if she would be happy with me sober and obese, HA! Oh well, I am sure it will subside, especially when I start working out, but for now, I will not drink today. That is all that matters.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:02 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
A new dawn and new chapter

Hey eat away if that is what's gonna help. Heck gorge out on the right foods and they will be more filling and nutritious then any alcoholic drink out there!

Congrats on the 2 weeks!
Old 04-05-2009, 08:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I agree, I will take any type of food over a drink
Old 04-05-2009, 08:12 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I'm not eating any different, and I haven't lost one pound! Kinda dissapointing. But I shouldn't complain.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:32 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hey C23,

I posted a thread a couple weeks ago about the weight gain, cause I was eating like a horse. It's getting better now and my face is beginning to slim down again, I was eating so much my face looked like a bowling ball, lol. I still feel heavy, but each day I try to be more active and it is helping. Congrats on two weeks, see, you can do this!!