Notices

away from our comfort zone

Old 03-31-2009, 06:30 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

you ought to see the stereo I have out there... built up from second hand, but sounds sweet... and to stay on topic... I think it may, actually, become a bit of a comfort zone for me... I like to tinker on my bicycle, tune skis, load rifle and pistol shells (it'll be a little safer now...lol...) all while listening to my favorite tunes... like marty... fridge will be stocked with diet soda!

Not to beat a dead horse, but cleaning out that garage was really an important event. One thing that it did for me, was remind me that so many of the activities that I really love, don't need alcohol... and will, in fact, be better!

Mark
Old 04-01-2009, 03:05 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

just shows you lot that we can all do it as long as we look after our minds and dont push them too far ,,its very important to stay in our comfort zones while in early recovery
Old 04-01-2009, 04:13 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

my comfort zone is definately my home, nothing better than hanging out with some good friends, playing some xbox on the weekends, the only difference now is that I can remember what we did the next day