Prayers for wldkatz

Old 03-23-2009, 08:15 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
trying to get it right

pam and family

:praying :ghug
Old 03-23-2009, 08:18 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

Catzz just ask a moderator hon good luck!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:55 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

Your Edward sounds like such a wonderful man. . . stop breaking his nose and just hug him from now on, ok? lol

I know there's nothing we can do to take away the pain of what you are going through now and will be going through. Just know that we care and will be with you in spirit. I hope Edward or your Mom will keep in touch with Amy so she can keep all of us updated until you're well enough to post for yourself.

You all are in my Prayers,
Judy
Old 03-23-2009, 09:22 PM
  # 84 (permalink)  

As Amy has proven SHE WILL pick up the phone and call my momma..............lol
yes I was blessed with an awsome man........and he knows how much you all mean to me as I do to you......you will be kept abreast..........even if I have to sneak out ( I am like 3 mins from the hospital) no I wont sneak but will get neicec to bring up her lap top one day if need be........thanks Judy your a doll!

Love,
Pamm
Old 03-24-2009, 03:12 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

(((Pamm)))

I know your heart hurts, sweetie, as does Edwards. We all know there's nothing that can make the pain go away (well there is, but it would only delay the pain and it would be a helluva a lot worse later, when you eventually had to deal with it, so we don't want to go there, right?!?!?!).

I haven't called, because I know you need rest and some "down time" for you and Edward. I also know that when you're ready to talk, you will call me. It's not that I don't want to talk to ya, but I kinda feel if you hear my voice, it will just start a flood of tears, and we can talk later.

My heart is breaking for you all, and I feel as though I, too, have lost a part of my family, even though we've never officially "met". You, Edward and your mom and dad are part of my family, and I am grieving with you. If it makes you feel any better, my mom is in heaven, planning on spoiling the girls absolutely ROTTEN!!! Who do you think I got my love for kids from?....mom!

I'm glad to see you posting...just be careful with the xanax, sweetie, okay? Yes, I know you need something, right now. I just don't want you to cross that line, when it's too damned hard to get back, okay?

Hugs, prayers, and lots of love!

Amy
Old 03-24-2009, 07:14 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Pammi and Edward
Old 03-24-2009, 08:24 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

:ghug3 to you Pamm and to Edward.. The loss you have gone through and what you are facing is huge and you are so much in my heart at this moment and will keep you there through this whole thing.. Much love and tenderness to you and your family.

kindbird
Old 03-24-2009, 10:28 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  

Amy~ how did you know what momma and I were talking about.......I told her I thought I was taking too much we just got off the phone with Kelly she is going to talk with my dr about getting me something for sleeping that is non addictive, if there is such a thing.....told her truthfully only take the xanax for sleeping or when I have a panic attack......I wont cross that line I wont do that to my girls Edward more over myself, to be honest though if I had more money last night I would of gotten drunk off my butt.......knowing my belly couldnt handle it I still would of! That is why I was on SR until almost two this am, I wanted to forget for awhile......I know your right about me calling, one of my exscuses why I havent called I cry at the drop of the hat I am sorry, and yes I know your experiancing this loss with us...........btw we have met................just not physically, hell we have talked for hours on the phone send cards and such back and forth..................dont even matter your closer to me than most of my family......so just suck it up.....your my sister!

I love ya ( Edward says me too....he is pis*sed with a professor he gave him a c on a project that was turned in late because I was in the hospital that drops his gpa, has never had anything lower than a 4.0 and he is getting a c in the guys class....this means we have to find more funding because he got 3 scholorships for keeping a gpa of 3.99 or higher all of his academic career.....be glad when he is done with his Masters so I can get back to mine! I miss school!)

Pamm and Edward

PS everyone else thank you so much for your suppot and prayers!