Notices

Prayers for wldkatz

Old 03-21-2009, 04:54 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Oh Pamm, just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in our prayers. Love, Jomey
Old 03-21-2009, 07:54 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

****{Pam}}}

Your always in my thoughts and prayers........

Old 03-21-2009, 08:01 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
trying to get it right

pam

i am so very sorry. my words cannot express how bad i feel for you and family you have been in my thoughts and prayers for sometime now!!! wish i could do more to help you!!!

you ARE a very strong woman, and i truly hope things work out for you!

my heart goes out to you n/family!
i will pray every hour for you hon!

:praying
Old 03-21-2009, 08:08 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  
Clever Yak

(((Pamm)))
Old 03-21-2009, 09:51 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Thank You all I will pass on your words to my wife.

Edward
Old 03-21-2009, 10:00 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Old 03-22-2009, 01:16 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Eddy!!!
Old 03-22-2009, 02:56 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

((((Edward))) - don't want you to feel left out, sweetie....you know you and Pamm are both getting all the love, hugs and prayers I can send.

Amy
Old 03-22-2009, 05:49 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  
eng.

Old 03-22-2009, 11:29 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
IO Storm

More prayers today, Edward.. :praying:
Old 03-22-2009, 02:42 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

My prayers go out to her :praying
XOXO
Old 03-22-2009, 03:52 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Pamm, is now at home and resting, she is misrable and I wish I knew how to protect her from all of this. Will pass along your wishes when she is a bit better.

Edward
Old 03-22-2009, 11:15 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

I'm very sorry for the situation but I wish all good thoughts.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:38 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

More prayers for Pamm.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:08 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
Silly Rabbit

Praying for you and yours, Pamm... I know God doesn't give us anything we can't handle, but it sure can feel like it sometimes. Keep the faith, love, and rely on those who love you to help you through this. You're amazing, a spiritual warrior.

Much love.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:37 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Old 03-23-2009, 11:51 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

had a long talk with a very good friend of mine yesterday ( FYI he is gay......which is something I love about him) he has this way about him that you can only find in older gay men.....they speak their minds and be damned of the repercussions......he told me " darling you need a moto a charge if you will" I was like what are you talking about T he went on to say" In my darkest hour when family and so called friends were bringing me down I would always repeat my saying to myself over and over ( His is "I'm here and queer deal with it") so I got to thinking, ok I know he isnt talking about my sexual orentation but a mental charge for myself and the only one I keep thinking on is " I am in pain and cant shut off my brain"!!!!!!!!!!! ever wish you could just wake up from a night mere to find out everything is really ok??? That is where I am at.....thanks for the wishes and prayers I really apprecitate them ad do my Edward and Family!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm
Old 03-23-2009, 07:28 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  

took my first ride out tonight.......had to go to the store didnt want to ask Edward to walk down to it seeing as he has 4 projects due for school and he has 3 classes tonight and low and behold T ( my friend I was talking about earlier) calls and said hey girl what ya doin.....we talked for a few and he was telling me about his insurance not covering his vicodin( was in a car accident and pulled the nerves and tendon on the right side of his neck and shoulder when he was trying to protect his face) until the 28th, told him not to worry I have tons of em cuse I dont take pills unless I have too.....so told him make ya a deal come get me and take me to kroger, he was like ok I'll be right there....and was......so we took our time and he just let me slowly walk and talk....this is after he gets me in the store and tells me I look like ****.......he is so sweet and truthful......it was cool sort of in a depressing sort of way.............LOL until he started checking out the stock boys and I got one of their phone numbers for him.......I know that guy thought it was for me........lol
I have to get rid of this baby stuff........it is driving me insane their beds are at the head of our bed I cant look any where.......momma will handle it I know, just dont want her to have to deal with it eaither.........
my pills kicked in I am going to bed, I am tired...night all

Love ,
Pamm
Old 03-23-2009, 08:01 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

I'm so glad you have such a wonderful friend. Isn't it amazing how a trip to Kroger's with a good friend can help you so much?

Try to get some rest, relax and remember . . .

Even if you feel all alone at times, we love you!

Hugs, Prayers & Wishes for Peace Inside,
Judy

Old 03-23-2009, 08:14 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Judy~
all I was missing was the song from Kermit the frog"it's not easy being green" low and behold my hubby came up behind me and started singing it...........lol
Love that kittens face!
And Thank you so very much........this is just the little bump I guess you could say I am really dreading next week.......
I keep looking down at my belly and it is like serreal....I see that it is there and feel it is there yet I know this time next tuesday it wont not only that I will be all but fighting for my life........I am scared yet I am resigned to what ever fate is in store for me, does that make sence? I want to be with my babies and hold them, but I also want a life time of love with my Edward, family and friends......sometimes I just seem really selfish and I am going to quit before I end up blubbering all over the place again......gonna take another xanax and go to bed......my crying makes it so much harder on my Edward......he just holds me and in the night time he talks to me when he thinks I am sleeping, he wants to take this pain away as he puts it.....I wish I could take it away from him........ I remember the day I found out for sure I was pg........do you guys remember way back then?!??! He and I were having a load of problems I had just beat him up and broken his nose.......( now we know it was hormones and stuff) I cannot believe how close we have gotten once we got over the "CRAP" that was in our relationship.......so grateful to have him in my life and trust me enough to have me in his!!!! Doesn't recovery rock?!?!?!?!

night all

Love,
Pamm