Notices

I have always wondered

Old 03-18-2009, 10:32 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Freedom is for what God has blessed me with from my addictions, and 1990 was the year I got clean/sober for the second and hopefully last time.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:25 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

from the verse in Matthew where Christ said, "that which you do unto the least of these, my brethren, you do unto me." It's a reminder that I too am one of 'the least of these'. It also inspires me to treat others as I would like to be treated.
Old 03-18-2009, 02:56 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Wow...these are really interesting!!!
Least, I have always wondered about yours. That's a great basis of inspiration... and trucker, I LMAO. You've got quite a wit (and alter ego)...for an accountant TTOSBT, I FINALLY figured out yours the other day (I have been known to almost rear end cars, trying to mouth the acronyms and figure out their license plates ).Astro, my brother was an serious amateur astronomer and my grandmother always used to say "Now what are you going to do with your astrology?"

Thanks everyone!

HOS (which always reminds me of little hoss on Bonanza...now I'm really dating myself...)
Old 03-18-2009, 03:08 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Just my name, kind of surprised it wasn't taken already.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:15 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Mariposa means butterfly in Spanish and I love butterflies! They go from caterpillar to one of the most beautiful creatures God created. I'm working on becoming a butterfly =) 18 is the day Hubby and I became a couple.
Old 03-18-2009, 05:58 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

After the meltdown I have to change mine but I can't figure out how. I didn't have a meltdown, my car did. Actually it was more like an eruption. It was a 69 Cuda with the Panther Pink paint on it. This spring it should be out of the garage and we're going with Sublime paint.
Old 03-18-2009, 06:00 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

When I was growing up there was a deli in the neighborhood called Ruch's. For some reason the name always amused me and now I use it as an internet alias.