Notices

Feeling Down

Old 03-11-2009, 07:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question Feeling Down

i had a great weekend with my kids and know they are gone the week is getting lonely.i'm trying to stay buzy but my depression is getting worse,i call them alot everynight to say goodnight but sometimes that makes it worse.i'm just glad to be sober one more day.but sometimes i just want to but a gun to my head,but i know that would be the worsed thing to do to my girls.i'm biplorer and have racing thoughts sometimes for days and i feel like i'm heading that way now. so you all have a good night and god bless you all and thanks for taking time to read my messed upthoughts, Rome
Old 03-11-2009, 07:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
We Do Recover

I don't mean to pry--but I am concerned about you. You mention having bipolar disorder. Are you currently taking medication for it and are you seeing your doctor on a regular schedule? Also, glad to hear you had a great time with your children.
Old 03-11-2009, 07:35 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Rome,

My kids have also gone back to there mom's. They left today. So it's empty tonight and I am feeling melancholy. I hate how this goes back and forth. I know how hard it is. I've been doing this for five years now. Those feelings of loneliness can last forever it seems. Five years and it still gets me. I know this isn't a cheery post but I don't think that's what you want right now. Just know that you and I are feeling somewhat
the same way tonight. Hang in there and don't let the drinking invade what you're already dealing with. You'll be alright.

Ken
Old 03-11-2009, 07:41 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Some French tart....

Bonjour!

I'm here for you too. My youngest ones went back to their fathers today and it is hard. I am just looking forward to seeing them the next time round, and I am fighting for equal custody of my youngest son.

Please try not to be sad and think of ALL the good things going for you. Today I am just thankful to have hot water to wash in!

Take care, and if you want to call, send me a PM,

Ingrid
Old 03-11-2009, 07:53 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

i see a doctor once a month.but been in the hosp about 15 times last year because of stopping my meds. i'm taking them know but maybe need a change. sometimes checking myself in is the safesest thing for me to do even know i hate doing it. thanks for your repley
Old 03-11-2009, 07:56 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

i'm new to this site i dont know how to PM you but thanks sometimes its nice to have someone to talk too
Old 03-11-2009, 07:59 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
We Do Recover

I just wanted to be sure you were taking care of yourself. I know that stopping/starting meds can sometimes cause problems. That is why I asked....thanks for responding.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:05 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
We Do Recover

As far as sending a private message you can "click" on the person's name you wish to send a message to--it will give you an option to send them a private message.