Notices

Well Im slowing down dont want

Old 03-10-2009, 02:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Well Im slowing down dont want

to save the world as much as I did. I was hopsitalised for 3 weeks and when I came out i was glowing full of ideas and wanting to save the world. Ive slowed down but my goal is to train for social work and ultimate goal is to be a drug /alcohol councilour I hope I get there. At least if i take my antibuse I know Im sober today. Im so lucky that Ive found this place and when posting I know that everone here undertsands me and have walked or walking my walk god bless you all
Old 03-10-2009, 02:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you're thinking about your future Ang - you have a lot to give I reckon
As for saving the world - LOL yeah I gave up being Superman - the tights chafed too much

There's still lots of little ways I try to save the world, or bits of it, tho...

Glad you're back
hugs
D
Old 03-10-2009, 02:16 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Great job.......i too galloped down too the night shelter on my white horse ready to save the world and his mate....
They took my blankets and soup and that was the last i saw of them..lol.

Its great to have goals......i trained as a counsellor/therapist...

Got my first skills cert after a year in college and decided that it wasnt for me...another 2 years for degree level..

I learnt a heck of alot about me while there but really all i wanted to do was drive big trucks.......so i did that instead and have never regretted it.

Im sure its very rewarding to some........i just need an ever changing view from my office window..lol

trucker