Notices

Question mark ???

Old 03-06-2009, 01:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Question mark ???

Well here it is, I'm back again, never thought I would be in this position, shedding tears and telling my business, but some how this keeps me strong!!! Pretending that I'm good in my own hands is a lye, I am fragile and broken down.... The only thing that matters is my Children) saying that and seeing it through is another story, and that's why I'm on, need someone that can relate, because at the end off the day Money can't buy self respect, love, happiness...just want to enter a life where I can be blessed and get rid of these bad habits...............:praying
Old 03-06-2009, 02:08 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome back Charisma - you will kick those bad habits out to sea no doubt about it.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:33 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by December15 View Post
Welcome back Charisma - you will kick those bad habits out to sea no doubt about it.
Well !st off thank you, I don't know if I made any clarity on the post, but the only thing that matters is u understood (lol) Again Thanks ( I hope this rain will stop)....
Old 03-06-2009, 02:47 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi Charisma! Welcome to SR. I read some of your earlier posts and it seems that you have the same kind of "busy" mind as me. I'm always thinking and I think (there I go again) that drinking was a way to quiet my mind temporarily. Now I am attempting to use Yoga and meditation to achieve the same ends. It's not the quick fix that we alcoholics seem to seek, but I must find something that approximates the peace. The added benefit is that they also connect me to a higher (universal) power as well as humble my ego. Anyways, what is YOUR situation more specifically?
Old 03-06-2009, 06:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

Charisma,

Just came across this and I SOOOOO relate!

It does and will get better!

$$$ doesn't buy love but the lack of it reeks alot of havoc too!

I'm glad you are here! You're in the right place!!!

How are YOU doing today???? Better???? I'm praying! :praying
Old 03-06-2009, 07:16 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

welcome!!!

Let's be a little honest here. They are a little more than bad habits, right? I think it really helps if we can admit-say it aloud-the exact nature of our problem.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:44 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Thriving sober since 12/18/08

Welcome back. I agree with what Sailorjohn said. I hope you find the support you need!!
Old 03-06-2009, 07:52 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Welcome Back to SR Charisma~ I relate to what you said about your Children. My Kids are my world and being a healthy, sober Mom is the best gift I can ever give them. It starts with being honest and realizing this isn't just a "bad habit" but a big problem that can have deadly consequences. You sound like a smart woman who is looking to do what's right and I commend you for that =)

Stick around, there is a lot of information here that will help you. God Bless