Notices

This forum is full of support.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:42 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Well, for starters I'd like to mention those that have been the closest to me on a personal level throughout my month of sobriety. In no particular order, those would include:

HardwiredFlaws
Nickishine
backporchpoet
RV GTO

And those who have been there and given me support and encouragement since day one (while I may accidently forget to add someone and may have to come back to do so) would be:

C23
Fubarcdn
mle-sober
trucker
Anna
chiynita
least
mamabin

I know I have forgotten to mention some specific people and for that I apologize. Everyone here on SR is very important to me. From the newest of newcomers that help me remember where I came from the those with the longest sobriety time that show me where I'd like to be. Everyone here plays a very important role and has a very huge impact in my life. Whether I stay silent or give thanks about the huge positive impact people have made upon me I truly appreciate everyone here as well as the positive love, encouragement and hope from everyone. For those I accidently forgot to mention, I am truly sorry, you know who you are. And every single one of us here is very important. And I sincerely have nothing but the utmost respect and unconditional love for every sincere and wonderful person here. Thanks for letting me share.
Wes
Old 03-06-2009, 07:58 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I've always gotten a lot of support here and there are a lot of people whom I admire~ I don't want to name members because I'll feel like crappola if I forget somebody! lol

So to all of you who always show me love and support, THANK YOU~:ghug3
Old 03-06-2009, 08:03 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

Oh yes and yeahgr8, he goes without saying, without his continuing support, inspirational and truly insightful posts, my life and experience on SR would be seriously lacking.
Old 03-06-2009, 08:12 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

You see.....if your gonna reply to a thread like this you gotta have a good memory and mine works as well as a chocolate tea pot........

mariposa18..................how could i forget...
Old 03-06-2009, 08:17 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

There are some old time supporters here I would like to mention. We dont often see them but they are there.

Morning Glory..For all her hard work and putting up with all our tech ?'s
Rowan.. One of my fav kick me in the pants people. Even tho we dont talk much anymore.

And some of the ones who have been with me through alot
Impurrfect..She is just awesome.
Yes..grateful2b..Another gentle soul
Nogard
IO Storm
Rusty Zipper
Dee74
Jules62
Felly
My mattycake79
Angelica243
Bamboozle
Ex D-boy
Toomutch
Astro
Tryingsohard
least
Serenityqueen
flutter
Hevyn
mariposa
Tanyapmc

Some I havent seen in awhile but think of often
Glassprisoner
Hope3
NOMOMERLOTMOMMA
Chang4life..Actually she popped in for the first time in awhile the other day
butterfly19
Best
Tazman
Chance

I know there is so many more.
All the guests who lurk. You never know who you may help without knowing it.

All the newcomers and alot of fairly new supporters I have seen tearin it up here lately. Nickishine. What a change..So proud of you.

I really hate naming names. But some are ones that deserve a mention. Ones that have been on this long hard journey with me from day one.

But in all reality. Everyone here plays a role in making SR what it is.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:27 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

Originally Posted by trucker View Post
You see.....if your gonna reply to a thread like this you gotta have a good memory and mine works as well as a chocolate tea pot........

mariposa18..................how could i forget...
Diddo this for sure!:ghug3
Old 03-07-2009, 07:42 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Thank you:
Ken
Nicki
Julsey
Tryingsohard
Vicious Cycle
New Day Now (Ed)
Pixy
Colagirl

Plus all the other great souls on SR that are helping each and everyone of us get through the day!:ghug
Old 03-07-2009, 08:01 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
A new dawn and new chapter

Hell I can't name anyone personally. I draw inspiration from most everyone here. From the dozens of new guys who show up daily who are sick and tired and wanting to find help from their drinking and using to the old veterans who've been around and know the game. Everyone helps in some way. I joined 4 years ago but I always kept a link to this site open. I knew there was good people here and this was the place to go on the internet at least when I was hitting my lows.

So thanks to everybody here, no matter what you're background or outlooks on life are. We're all here for one common reason!
Old 03-07-2009, 09:27 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

I want to thank those who help me on weekends when I post that I'm ready to go out the door (with keys in hand). I may need you this weekend!!!
:ghug
Old 03-07-2009, 09:28 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

I totally agree that this forum is full of support. I'm not mentioning any names cause they know who they are. I will say if I didn't find SR in 2006 I wouldn't be sober today. Thank you for being here SR and everyone.