Notices

Same old story..

Old 03-07-2009, 05:06 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Ok so my ex came over and took all her stuff from my house yesterday and I've honestly never cried so much in my life.

I went out and got hammered last night and got arrested for stealing...milk. Of all things.

But.. I was talking to her today and came clean about everything. I think we might be able to work this out. I'm so ******* happy right now. Was planning on drinking and all today but instead I've made plans to go to an AA meeting with her on wednesday and to go see the doctor about my depression.

Grey old Ireland is just looking that little bit brighter today guys. I know in my heart that I'm gonna make this work this time. I'll probably get back to you after the meeting but thanks again for all the support!
Old 03-07-2009, 05:30 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hey Ronan,

I have a friend who once pissed on his girlfriend while he was drunk, so at least you didn't do that. Change takes time, but we have to stick with it. If we fall on our butts, we get back up and keep trying. Life is much better without the booze. I wish I had known that when I was 23.
Old 03-07-2009, 05:42 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

lmao mate. I've almost pissed on a mate but never on a gf!
That's made me smile.
Thanks alot for the post