Notices

What the hell?!?!?!??!

Old 03-03-2009, 07:09 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

thank you and how did you know I was talking about him............lol
worse part is that I dont know if I should confrount him or not, hell Unk he wont even talk to me about serious things like what is going to happen when I go to jail.......he wont tell me about what his plans are as far as the girls, ie it is only him and I here....NO ONE family wise within a 300 mile area........we have no friends I have more than him and most of them he dislikes for one reason or another so I ask things like who is going to watch the girls if your called out on a job......his responce" well the guys at new paths ( a drug treatment place here) are always looking for work, I do have Micheal jackson on speed dial, Oh yeah you are part catholic ( He was raised that way) I guess I can always count on a priest or two............it is irratating me greatly.......I have just 21 days until I go to prison and he is making jokes.............I am terrified, and at the same time I really dont think he would keep my girls from me...........just asked him he looked at me and said " honey I know it is hard to fathem but we will make it, I love you and if I wanted to leave I would of done so already"........................and with that I shut up I guess...............Love ya too Unk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm
Old 03-03-2009, 07:19 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

katz'y
thank you and how did you know I was talking about him............lol

pray and meditate on it katz'y, the answers will come...

and do it rightly i says! lol

xxooxxoo
Old 03-03-2009, 07:41 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

thanks Unk, I will.......I sware I will I cannot get my mind off of it at all....eatting me up actually, btw did you see I had posted something for you on whiners???? I hit the dr today dead on ............lol
long story!

Love ya!
Pamm
Old 03-04-2009, 04:20 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

katz'y
btw did you see I had posted something for you on whiners???? I hit the dr today dead on ............lol
shure did!
Old 03-06-2009, 12:22 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

why do the dogs think it is ok to fight, then it gets me going and I cant calm down but on a brighter note...............almost, which only counts in horse shoes, a bit closer too finaly payment on restitiution...................prayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Old 03-06-2009, 01:22 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
A new dawn and new chapter

I use to work night shift security and the night Sgt. was a older guy. One of those guys everybody loved to work with, always cracking jokes, never getting worked up over trivial things. Just a great guy to be around. Anyway I use to come to the guard house at the start of my shift, sign out my keys and equipment and get started on my paperwork and I would always light up a smoke while doing this. One night he turned in his chair, looked at my pack and asked me if he could look at them. I thought it was weird because he didn't smoke. Anyway he takes them, opens the pack and takes in a deep smell of them and exhales "OH YEA!" I was laughing but half curious and asked him why the hell he just did that. That's when he told me he use to be a 3pk a day smoker and he quit 20 years ago. he said most of the time cigarette smoke stunk to him, but everyone in a while they would smell good and he just wish he could get one more pack, smoke them, and never look back. but he knew better and knows that if he so much as had one puff he would be back to smoking them again.

I guess the moral of this story is, no matter what are addiction was and how long we've been absent from it and even how much we hate it. There will always be this part of us that will sometimes crave to have it. But that's when our rational side kicks and tells us no way. And we move along with our daily lives once again.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:25 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

dont have much to say but when you do eh Bard??????????????????????
Thanks I appreciate the thought and the meaning and yes I guess you are right, it seem sometimes that it is just a cruel twist of fate. Sort of like fate has her wicked tongue stuck out going nah nah nah!
Old 03-06-2009, 08:18 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

you know some people just dont learn when it comes to me and my attitude problem, I am starting to believe that Edward really does like seeing me get into the fights......I am so damn tired of women hitting on him and everyone acts like it is ok......Everyone here knows I have a temper, and yes it stays burried until it just exsplodes.......Remember me breaking his nose and crap? I sware I can feel another fit comming on only because I will not be disreaspected this way, all these little tenny boopers running around him at school him on the computer until 4 or 5 in the am doing homework with them........................I sware I am about to lose it big time......one thing I have never been able to deal with is the disrespect.......now when I haul off and blow up or act out everyone wants to know why.............me I just sit back and look shocked like you really didnt see it comming?!?!?!?

I am the person who deserves the attention that your paying those B's yet I get the left overs..................I sware if it doesnt change tomarrow it is on.....I am tired of this ****................... ok maybe it is because I am hormonal as hell, but hell it has been almost 2 months since we have had sex, damn it I am tired of it all and he thinks it is just something to ignore like everything else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And NO the drs didnt tell us to stop, I think it was just his labido that did........would understand if he worked all day and crap but hell he has 6 classes and that is it........going to take a sleeping pill and go to bed, so tired of hearing him laugh with these two bitches tonight I could just scream!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm
Old 03-07-2009, 02:40 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

ut oh!
Old 03-07-2009, 06:54 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

I went to bed and didnt say ****.................took a pill and momma called this am.......and I am much calmer now............still horney as hell...........lol
Old 03-07-2009, 06:11 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Old 03-07-2009, 06:38 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

LOL
it aint my fault...............LOL
I was always told to tell it like it is you have known me for a long time now I have never bit my tongue.............even when I should of I know........LOL
Old 03-08-2009, 11:31 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

things blew up in his face today, I finally let loose..........he appeared to be truely shocked.....but he was up until almost 6 am this morning on the computer doing god knows what with these two chicks and then decided it would be safe to fall asleep on the couch...................he found that things would go from really good for him to really bad..................he said he didnt know I felt that way, and I was like hello we have went from a normal sex life to nothing for about 2 months now with nothing how could I NOT be unok with that...........he said "But the babies" I told him hello I know how to tell you if your hurting me or them.............he really doesnt have a clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEN! ( sorry Unk!)
Old 03-08-2009, 12:37 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

We men (in general) are simple communicators. And you women (in general) communicate in a more complex way, expecting us to 'pick up' on stuff not actually stated, IMO. I need to have things stated in a straight forward matter of fact style-say what you mean.
And your right WLDKATZ, we don't have a clue. Don't give clues.
Women! lol
Old 03-08-2009, 06:22 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

katz'y, your ready for the Dr phil Show!
Old 03-08-2009, 06:40 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Rotflmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old 03-08-2009, 06:44 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

wanna hear revenge..........I went over 7 hours without talking to him
Old 03-08-2009, 06:51 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by WLDKATZ View Post
wanna hear revenge..........I went over 7 hours without talking to him
If my wife did that... it would not be revenge... more like bliss!
Old 03-08-2009, 07:03 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  

naw he hates it especially when he knows I am not feeling well.........gotta go he is finally dressed and we are on our way to the hospital again!
Old 03-09-2009, 08:39 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

all is well on my part............not getting sick and belly not burning no more ( ok right now)