Notices

I lost it I need help now.

Old 02-26-2009, 05:54 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sailorjohn View Post
Have seen people that had a lot of sobriety that went out and simply never came back. I view it as life or death.
Well that's a crux of it, isn't it? We have the keys to the kingdom and the keys to hell and sometimes we don't even know which ones we'll use. It's easy to get afraid for ourselves and for other people.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:11 AM
  # 42 (permalink)  
BKP

"Wow. I have been pretty sober for the past year and now I find myself just about out of control here". You have figured out ways to be sober for years, this in itself is an accomplishment. You did something others could not do, or try to do. You screwed up one time and should not be so hard on yourself. Today pick up those few broken pieces and get back on track. You can do it, you have.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:18 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
Too far from the beach

Wow I really want to thank you guys for all your support. At first I did not think anyone took me seriously. Yea I know it does sound kinda funny "95% sober." I must admit I would rather be 95% sober that 95% drunk any day. I have had many PMs from this post and I feel like I had some good friends here on SR. I certainly hope I did not offend anyone myself since it was hard to write the post in the first place. I come here to give help and support and I have not had to ask for anyones help up until now.

Thanks all for being there for me. I am much better now and just look forward to moving on.
My company will be here for two more weeks and I need to take this as a learning experience. Ya know, handing company with no booze.

Thanks a bunch all. Hugs! Lisa
Old 02-26-2009, 10:19 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
BKP

With pain comes healing.