Notices

Sister Died

Old 02-19-2009, 08:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Unhappy Sister Died

My Sister Died yesterday at 4pm. Most of you all know my Sisters health condition and some of you don't. Well, I never thought I would be the one that was still living right now. She wasn't in any pain with the amount of morphine that they were pumping into her.

She got tired of living on life support and the health that she had was Cancer, COPD, NO KIDNEYS so she had dialysis 3 times a week, and she has pretty much lived with a ventilator since July of last year. We both got sick really bad a year ago this month with our COPD's . Right now I just wanted my friends and family here know that she is gone. Please keep her and her kids in your prayers. My Sisters name was Marie, and her children thanks
Old 02-19-2009, 08:24 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

(((Vic)))

I'm so sorry. You, Marie, and her kids are all in my prayers. Sending you lots and lots of hugs, too.

Amy
Old 02-19-2009, 08:25 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I'm just a little unwell

I'm very sorry for your loss. ((((Chance))))
Old 02-19-2009, 08:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Chance- I am so sorry!!! I lost my sister to cancer a year and a half ago and the hurt is still so fresh. My heart goes out to you and your family. Keeping you in my prayers!
Old 02-19-2009, 08:27 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

Prayers to you and yr family Vic.

D
  # 6 (permalink)  
God is leading the way!!!

:praying Sorry for your loss,
  # 7 (permalink)  

PS... please feel free to IM me if you want....
Old 02-19-2009, 08:28 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Prayers coming your way Vic...
Prayers for Marie's children.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:34 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your Family in my prayers~
Old 02-19-2009, 08:34 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Dear Chance...I am deeply sorry for your loss. Little can ease your pain at this time but please now we are all, your SR Family hear to support you and love you through this tragic time. I will pray for you and your family for comfort and peace. May God's loving arms surround all of you and bring you peace and rest.

Love Pancake XO :praying
Old 02-19-2009, 08:39 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry, Vic.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:40 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

((((( Chance ))))))

I weep for you, your family, her children and everyone affected by this sadness!!!

I'm so so sorry! I will be praying for you all, I will do that!

You've got us here and I pray you have support where you are at!!! Lean on us, lean on all those who love you!

I lost my little son and know that losing someone is so utterly and horrifically painful. Please know my heart holds you're heart!

:praying:praying:praying:praying
Old 02-19-2009, 08:46 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
BKP

Sounds to me like she would not go without a fight, that is something. I am truly sorry for your loss and that void that is in your life at this moment. We will send you the fastest recovery possible, people here are good for that. Godbless and remember the good times, the best of times and times ahead of you from here on out.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:46 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Thanks you all the response here has always amazed me! That is why I so love this family here!

Well I have been through a lot of deaths, mother, father, and now 2 sisters. I truly believe that this one was the most difficult! As this Sister *Marie* and I were never separated in our childhood when our family was split up. We went to the same foster home as children and just was always tight with each other. She was my best friend! This is so hard. I feel for her kids cause about the age of the oldest boy I had to bury my Mother. I was going through pictures tonight and came across that time of my life. The pain from that death was there as well still after all these years.

I don't like death it makes me CRY
Old 02-19-2009, 08:51 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
JUST DO IT!!

Originally Posted by BKP View Post
Sounds to me like she would not go without a fight, that is something.
Funny thing you said that cause when we pulled the ventilator on Tuesday at 2:30 the said she would probably be gone within a 1/2 hour with her health. I (knowing my Sister) said well I say probably about a week LOL>

Well it was 4 the next day so yeah over 24 hours. She didn't want to go I can tell you that much through our visits! She loved life and her family. Family was a very important value to her, she was so very selfless! She would do anything for anyone.

Once again thanks, I'm going to try and close my eyes for a little bit now we will see about that
Old 02-19-2009, 08:55 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Eclectics Anonymous

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:03 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
BKP

Chance,
This was written for my friend when he died and i want to share it with you. Death is nothing at all... I have only slipped away into the next room. I am, I and you are you. Whatever we were to eachother, that we are still. Call me by my old familar name, speak to me in the easy way you always used. Put no difference in your tone. Wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we use to laugh at the little jokes we enjoyed together. Play, smile, think of me. Pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word that it always was. Let it be spoken without effort. Without the ghost of a shadow on it. Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was, there is absolutely unbroken continunity. Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near just around the corner....All is well.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:11 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Vic, I hope you are getting some rest. Your sister must have so enjoyed having you to share her life with. And how lucky are her children to have you there.

Thoughts, prayers, and hugs are being sent your way: they will be there when you wake in the morning.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:51 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

****{Vic}}}

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you....
Old 02-19-2009, 10:10 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Chance View Post
My Sisters name was Marie,
Chance,

How tragic to lose your sister! I'm sorry.

I like to relate things in my daily life to remind me to pray for people (ie my deceased neighbor worked for a trucking company, whenever I see one the company's trucks, I pray for him and for his family. I have been doing this for six years). My middle name is Marie. From now on, every time that I sign my name using my middle initial (which I almost always use), I'll pray for your sister, for her children, and for you.

:praying