Notices

Now I'm done with it...

Old 02-19-2009, 08:30 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
uʍop ǝpısdn

Nicki, glad your ready to do this again. You never really left even when you were drinking a part of you was still here, and thats why your back. day1 is hard but you know that, you have been to day 1 before. I know, I have been to day 1 a thousand times, but the goal is to try to make this the last day 1 ever!
heres to you Nicki and the last Day 1 you will ever have to go through!!
:ghug3:praying:ghug3
Old 02-19-2009, 08:36 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

Originally Posted by HardwiredFlaws View Post
Nicki, glad your ready to do this again. You never really left even when you were drinking a part of you was still here, and thats why your back. day1 is hard but you know that, you have been to day 1 before. I know, I have been to day 1 a thousand times, but the goal is to try to make this the last day 1 ever!
heres to you Nicki and the last Day 1 you will ever have to go through!!
:ghug3:praying:ghug3
Hardwired, I love what you wrote here. Thank you! Just cuz we've done "Day 1's" a thousand times before doesn't mean that this one won't be the last! My head is clear(er), my spirits raised and the fight is on!

How are YOU doing today????
Old 02-19-2009, 08:46 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
uʍop ǝpısdn

Originally Posted by nickishine View Post
Hardwired, I love what you wrote here. Thank you! Just cuz we've done "Day 1's" a thousand times before doesn't mean that this one won't be the last! My head is clear(er), my spirits raised and the fight is on!

How are YOU doing today????
You know the constant struggle, but if it wasn't constant I might forget what a problem it is.
I love having something to do now, instead of drinking. It's spending time with my family here at SR!! Thank God for SR and all the wonderful people on SR!!!

P.S I am Fantastic!
Thanks for asking.
Old 02-19-2009, 09:10 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
deedee

i've just started my day 1 again i don't even want to mention how many times practice makes perfect and we'll both getting a new start good luck to both of us
Old 02-19-2009, 09:25 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

Originally Posted by playfare View Post
i've just started my day 1 again i don't even want to mention how many times practice makes perfect and we'll both getting a new start good luck to both of us
You, Solice and I are all celebrating our Day 1's today! Let's stick together on our sobriety! We can do this! We will do this!

:ghug3:ghug:ghug3:ghug:ghug3:ghug:ghug3