Notices

Day One

Old 02-15-2009, 10:05 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks coffeenut - believe me, I do WANT it!

Hey firestorm - yup, made it through last night... though now there's another evening rolling in, and I'm feeling... urgh.. if you know what I mean??? LOL

There's a meeting in an hour, but I honestly don't know if I've got the energy. I've tried to call my local contacts, but haha I think they're all out at meetings! But I'm not going to drink tonight. I think perhaps another bath, a little food (if I can face it) and then just ride it out in bed until I can get to the docs in the morning.
Old 02-15-2009, 01:20 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

So I went to the meeting, and really glad I did. Got another meeting tomorrow early afternoon. I've been through a lot of sugar today, and man am I sweating, but on the other hand I don't have shakes quite as bad as I thought I would, which is a real relief. I'm... a bit trembly, but that's it. We'll see what tomorrow brings on that score. But tired, man, I'm really very, very, very, very tiiirrreeddd.

But I'm going to the GP in the morning, partly because I've stopped drinking (and I didn't give them the opportunity to talk me out of it!) and I'll get my test results from last week. We'll see what that brings. I just hope everything's ok.

Right now, I'm going to bed!