Notices

Staying Sober

Old 02-12-2009, 08:37 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lizzygirl78 View Post
I'm not sure i will go as far as to not have mouthwash with alcohol...or refrain from using extracts....

You probably won't have to go that far. I just know for me personally it is in my best interest as I would drink mouthwash, vanilla extract, etc. anything with an alcohol content when I couldn't get a hold of my 5th to almost gallon of whiskey a day. Other people who cut out mouthwash, extracts, etc. may have other reasons. And not everyone has to cut that out because it causes no problem for them and does not pose a threat. Then again we all are different and some back in our drinking days would go to more extremes than others. You just should do what works best for you. And I wish you much luck in whatever that may be.
Wes
Old 02-12-2009, 08:56 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good Luck to you Lizzygirl...This is a VERY Interesting Thread to me...I surely not thot about vanilla been alcohol b4??? I think I will continue on with my Vanilla flavored yogurt and such...BUT...I certainly understand on the other hand that for some folks there addictions to them to using most anything. All the very best to everyone in there Sobriety.

Thank you to all for these thoughtful posts!! :ghug

Pancake x