Notices

A Public Apology

Old 02-08-2009, 07:33 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks again everyone.

My hope is that all people will be as forgiving as LaDita. This world is so full of people who rush to judgement without considering all the facts. What LaDita has done here is make this world shine once again. We can all learn a lesson from her.

Thank you LaDita for this gift you have given to me. If you would still like to be friends with me....I will.

Ken
Old 02-08-2009, 07:55 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

What LaDita has done here is make this world shine once again.
And in your honesty and your willingness to admit your mistake and to seek forgiveness, you have polished that world to a gleam, right along side LaDita. My heart still aches for LaDita and now it goes out to you too, Ken. We are all so fragile and so flawed, are we not? Thankfully we have each other as we learn the process of how to mend and how to be mended.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:16 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Spiritual Seeker View Post
Kent- good example of the 10th step :

"Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it."
I couldn't agree more.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:19 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

I usually don't have too much trouble finding words to express how I am feeling but this situation has touched me so much.

I feel a group hug across the world is in order right now.

God Bless,
Judy
Old 02-08-2009, 08:36 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
BKP

If we turned our backs every time we #$%^ed up we would be missing the point. Peace with you and best wishes!
Old 02-08-2009, 11:54 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
mergirl

Dear KenL,
I am sorry you got beat up in the other thread. I am sure you didn't mean to hurt anyone, and I am sure you feel like dog poop now. Heres an e/hug from not so sunny california, and a joke to cheer you up:

First Time Cussers
A 6-year-old and a 4-year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6-year-old. "I think it's about time we start cussing." The 4-year-old nods his head in approval. The 6-year-old continues. "When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm going to say hell and you say ass."

"OK!" The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

Their mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6-year-old what he wants for breakfast. "Aw hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios."

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear every step. The mom locks him in his room and shouts "You can just stay there till I let you out!"

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4-year-old, and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast young man?

"I don't know," he blubbers, "But you can bet your ass it won't be Cheerios!"
Old 02-09-2009, 11:26 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
The Legend returns!

Hey Ken

I posted something on the thread without being aware of this one.

Good on you for apologizing to LaDita and I'd like to do the same to you, I read the OP and got annoyed and posted a fairly aggressive response. There was no need for that.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:31 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
God is leading the way!!!

:ghug
Old 02-09-2009, 11:34 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Knucklehead

Mad props to you, Ken!
Old 02-15-2009, 12:20 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
friend of bill w.

I love that movie napoleon dynamite..i used to go around quoting from it for months after...like 'tina, come get your supper' and ' your mom goes to college'......

i forgive you ken for having a weird sense of humor like me!!!!!
Old 02-15-2009, 12:51 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
To Thine Own Self Be True

I want to be both of your friend(s). I am amazed at the recovery I have just witnessed. You both are to be respected for the behavior you have shown here.

I did not see the thread that is being referred to. But that is not important because I do not need to see the problem, I have just seen the solution. Bravo!
Old 02-15-2009, 05:17 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  

I'm quite surprised that this came back, its seems like such a long time ago that this went down. LaDita and I are friends now. We have gotten to know each other a little and as time goes on perhaps we'll learn more about our commonalities.

I just thought I should comment on it in case some of you were wondering whatever came of this incident.

Though we may carry the pain, which will soon enough ebb, forgiveness sets the other person free.

Peace,
Ken
Old 02-15-2009, 10:53 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
To Thine Own Self Be True

Thanks Ken. I did not see that this thread was a week old.