Notices

What are we going to do...

Old 02-06-2009, 09:56 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

First, C23, I just have to say that I feel all "noided out" (paranoid) after laughing so much from you post! I start posting right when I'm feeling something and just go with it without putting too much thought into it. So, my friend, I want to say that I WASN'T LAUGHING "AT" YOU!!! You just simply stated what you did and some how I found that it was hilarious... especially when you said "What a Loser"..... You are soooo not a loser, bud! We all are unique in our own quirky different ways... That's the beauty of being an individual! If anything came across as "offending".... I'm so sorry! That's truly not my hearts intentions! xoxo
Old 02-06-2009, 10:08 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Things on my to-do list this weekend are:

Catch up on reading this pile of library books I have been neglecting before their due
Start studying for my driver's license
Get in some exercise (long walk, most likely)
Start working on some dresses I am making
And probably have NPR on or cooking shows going on in the back-ground
Hang out on SR
Watch the DVD's I rented (Step-Brother's, Hamlet, and one called Towelhead).

And some of these I will probably do at the same time!
Old 02-06-2009, 10:27 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
It's time to change!

Originally Posted by LaDita View Post
Things on my to-do list this weekend are:

Catch up on reading this pile of library books I have been neglecting before their due
Start studying for my driver's license
Get in some exercise (long walk, most likely)
Start working on some dresses I am making
And probably have NPR on or cooking shows going on in the back-ground
Hang out on SR
Watch the DVD's I rented (Step-Brother's, Hamlet, and one called Towelhead).

And some of these I will probably do at the same time!
Hmmm, Towelhead?? Who's in that? Is that a comedy???... With a title like that I'd think so.

You just reminded me of how much I love to sew and had bought a new sewing machine like 2 years ago, used it once and then put away! I've got all this material just waiting to be created into something and will dig it out this weekend and go from there!

Thanks, LaDita! It looks like you've got a great game plan for yourself!!! One last question: What is NPR??? A sattelite music co/station?
Old 02-06-2009, 11:06 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
C23
Resident Awesome Guy

Originally Posted by nickishine View Post
First, C23, I just have to say that I feel all "noided out" (paranoid) after laughing so much from you post! I start posting right when I'm feeling something and just go with it without putting too much thought into it. So, my friend, I want to say that I WASN'T LAUGHING "AT" YOU!!! You just simply stated what you did and some how I found that it was hilarious... especially when you said "What a Loser"..... You are soooo not a loser, bud! We all are unique in our own quirky different ways... That's the beauty of being an individual! If anything came across as "offending".... I'm so sorry! That's truly not my hearts intentions! xoxo
My feelings were so hurt......JK

I didnt even know what you posted till I read another post. Please, fantasy golf is a dork thing to play, but I am comfortable in my own dorkiness sometimes.

Nayway, thanks for making everyone on the board laugh at me.