Notices

fallen again

Old 02-03-2009, 07:12 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Resident

Way to go FM. I know it wasn't easy pouring your goods out but you had the strength to do it. Out of sight out of mind.
Welcome back zeroto100. I too have to watch out for that feeling trying to trap me. It hasn't come calling yet but I am expecting it soon. I hope I can tell it to take a hike.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:18 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Wombat05 View Post
I'm glad you made it Fallen--I did too. Day 2 together. My stash also went out with the trash this morning.
After my night of tossing, turning, sweating, and just as soon as I was about to doze: electric shock wake up. With the mind set I had this morning from spending a goodly portion of my afternoon and evening here, it was a lot less hard to do than I thought it would be. I am hopeful with your help my resolve will stay as strong.
Good job, man.

good to see you still here wombat. the first couple nights are rough in regards to good sleep. but i feel so much better today than i did yesterday.

yesterday i was truly TOXIC. my hands were shaking and i couldn't even keep water down. isn't it a wonderful feeling when you're in the office bathroom on your hands and knees hoping you're not making enough noise for the offices across the hall to hear you hurling?

mmmm.....no it isn't. but my stomach is in much better shape today. just finished off a denny's grand slam....for free!!! i was looking for you this morning and glad you made it.
Old 02-03-2009, 09:56 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

It is nice to know you were looking. Thank you.
This really has been an altering experience for me to find this community. I will probably miss out on the Grand Slam. Eating nothing but fruit and vegetables so far, and drinking water like mad. I feel better than I did yesterday for sure--and am glad you are too.