Notices

wanting it

Old 01-27-2009, 08:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

wanting it

Hello today I had a reallity check i thought i could get high once or twice a month and you can't I got hit with a drug test for work and failed and now i am suspended for 20 days. I thought it would never happen to me and you no.what it did i have been saying that a lot lately (it will never happen to me) and when you use bad things happen because when I am clean things don't go wrong in my life. All I no is that I need to take this as a learning expericence and not get depressed and go on a tear because things will get worse so today is day ONE all over again. I am POSITIVE today. THANKS
Old 01-27-2009, 09:54 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Resident

Hi rull. It is good you came back here. Just shrug it off and start again. It is too bad about the suspension. Just try not to let it happen again.
Old 01-27-2009, 11:19 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
let it grow!

nice to meet you, rullzy! keep reaching out, and good idea to stay positive about this thing. hugs, k
Old 01-27-2009, 04:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Resident

Hi again Rull.You might want to post this under the substancw abuse section also as more peeps there will be able to more directly relate and be able to offer more specific support. Keep at it. I beat a couple different drug addictions in the past and I know it isn't easy. I am more of an Alkie so this is even tougher for me. Good luck and if you need it get the help of a doctor.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:15 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

At least you still have your job! So that is a real positive. Stay Clean, Stay Strong.