Notices

Cutting drinking = cutting stress.

Old 01-19-2009, 07:53 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
BKP

Talking Cutting drinking = cutting stress.

I was at the gym at 7:30 am this morning, my outlet to let off stress and prepare me with a postive mental state for the morning and work in the afternoon. I have a hetic job, now not a hetic life. I am so glad to cut 50% of my stress came from drinking and now it is gone. I wish the best for me, you and anyone who has the balls to say " I have a problem with drinking that is taking a hold of my life". 1 out of 10 people are struck with alcoholism. I guess we are all number ones. hahahahaha In a strange way.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
6/20/08

I may be struck with alcoholism, but I am NOT stuck with drinking anymore.

Good job on hitting the gym! Feels GREAT, doesn't it?!
Old 01-19-2009, 09:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

BKP_ I actually joined Planet Fitness in April of 2008, they were giving a promotional discount to join etc etc. Being drunk and feeling crappy, I HAVE NOT EVER STEPPED FOOT IN THERE YET! Seriously, what a waste of money.... thanks for waking me up to the fact that I need to take care of my physical me too. Time to get going, I'm still paying so it's there for the taking.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
C23
Resident Awesome Guy

"I have a hetic job, now not a hetic life"

I love that statement. That is exactly where I want to get to with my work and my life outside of work.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:09 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

It's amazing how cutting alcohol has reduced my depression, anxiety, and nightmares to a functioning level. My depression in nearly gone! I love it! Whoo Hoo!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:34 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I can relate to this so much! It seems like as soon as I cut alcohol out of my life everything else is so much more simple. I'm more productive at work, I feel better, I'm happier, I'm healthier, I look better, I'm not moody, I'm working out, spending less money, and just seem to be better at keeping everything in order!

I feel like when I'm drinking everything seems so foggy and complicated. Once the haze lifts I suddenly understand that THIS is how it should be. I want to be done complicating my life with alcohol.

Day 3 and feeling great.
Old 01-20-2009, 07:54 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by C23 View Post
"I have a hetic job, now not a hetic life"

I love that statement. That is exactly where I want to get to with my work and my life outside of work.
DITTO!!!!! I am so tired of the CHAOS!!!