Notices

day 580

Old 01-20-2009, 01:05 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Administrator

ok - I dunno about the States, but I really doubt they'll let pregnant women give blood, much less sell it Pamm.

I dunno what's going on with prison or court or whatever....Right now tho? It's probably time to start looking at a foodbank Pamm - and welfare maybe. Sell a few non essential things?

D

Listen to Amy. The stress is just not worth it.
Old 01-20-2009, 05:48 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

katz'y
I hate trying to be dependent on someone who is being dependant.........it doesnt work......
nope, it dont...

you know you aint gunna change him...

and katz'y, you have to find "what" can be changed hun...

xxooxxoo

unc
Old 01-20-2009, 08:23 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

did the welfare thing because we both made so much money last year we dont qualify for jack......food banks and I are good friends.............we showed where our money went his to medical bills and his house that was sold from under him but I couldn't account for 100 and some odd they didn't buy the fact I have had a drug problem for the last 20 some odd years.............go figure........I am not going to cry about it I am just going to do the best I can, tonight Edward and I sat down and I vented like never before.........THAT is what I needed....for him to SEE where I was comming from and the fact that heis "FINE" raising our children without ME WASN'T ISN'T nor will EVER be fine with me not when we both should be doing something about it..........
So I am putting my house up for sale.............biggest thing I own and the one thing that will get a lot of the creiditors off my back..............easy come easy go..............I bought this place with drug money I can let it go to get myslef out of debt........I have an appointment Saturday with an attorney, I am filing bankrupsey( spelling it wrong) and hopefully I will have a clean start after Midland is done withame right out in December and said if the rest wasn't paid it was goino a habitual offender because of my youth and I was going to prison and I could raise my chitside of my freedom!!!!!!

So I go on to live and fight another day............btw found out the blood thing is out due to the sugar thing........weeeeeeeeeee but he's gonna donate............I am back to bed all and thank you for listening, you all know I couldn't of made it this far without you!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm
Old 01-21-2009, 05:03 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  

katz'y
I am just going to do the best I can
at'a girl!
Old 01-21-2009, 08:09 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  
let it grow!

thinking about you today, katz. support to ya, k
Old 01-22-2009, 12:38 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

thanks I have needed it............had a really bad swing session and now I am off to bed.................love yas!
Old 01-22-2009, 05:55 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

had a really bad swing session and now I am off to bed
you do the Jitterbug katz'y!

j/k

hang tuff, tight, to the left, to the right, any freak'n way ya got to katz'y

just never give up hope hun...

love yo too...

unc
Old 01-23-2009, 03:05 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  

not me at least I am trying not too, now that we have identified the problem we are working on it........................evenEdward now knows what is wrong since I vented worse that an latte on him at the bus station downtown.....................now that I think on it it WAS/IS quite embarassing..................ugh these girls need to come soon, besides wanting to hold them in my arms I want to take my meds again I am so tired of venting on him!
Old 01-23-2009, 04:18 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  

katz'y
evenEdward now knows what is wrong since I vented worse that an latte on him at the bus station downtown
well hun, he may know whats wrong, just does he accept it, and have the willingness to help with the change...

xxooxxoo
Old 01-23-2009, 09:01 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

long day.............tomarrow is my psych evaluation....................my first in 5 years.............................this should be fun.................lol
Old 01-24-2009, 09:07 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm thanks
Old 01-25-2009, 08:13 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  

been sleeping so much, getting ready for court tomarrow!!!!!!!!! PRAY
Old 01-25-2009, 08:51 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
Fawkez88

BEst of luck in court. Beautiful dress you made. Congratz and keep up the good work!! Take care of those babies as they are the most precious gift you will ever have. Bringing life to a new world, just amazing.

Much love
Old 01-26-2009, 11:16 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  

see whiners going to bed so damn tired
Old 01-26-2009, 07:12 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

he wined and dined me minus the wine of course now I am back to bed
Old 02-08-2009, 02:10 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  

We have all been down and in that big H place.......have an EMG this weeks, a tumor or a baby ( yes this could be 3) putting pressure on my spinal nerve when resting on right side or sleeping on right side, cant feel my legs, I know don't lay on that side right? not that simple, losing balence while stepping forward with right foot and always falling down..............scared ******** not spilling to anyone..............just praying and always trying not to cry......................more than that just hanging on cuse each day brings me one more day to a viable birth............and yes still counting down days to Midland and court,ust more scared about my babies right now than ever being their mother.....I know Edward will take care of my babies if I go to prison...................just dont know what I would do if I lost these babies.........................

going back to praying now.........all it seems that I am doing...............

Love and hugs Pamm
Old 02-08-2009, 06:27 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

thinking on going to bed night all peeved by another poster and can't stand it just weant to scream worse part is I see so much of me in him ugh
Old 02-09-2009, 07:16 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  

it is morning and I have done something I havent in ages.................I went threw the posts, a lot of them sounded just like me where I have been and where i want to be.....and all I can say is thank you SR for getting me threw today and yesterday, forwithout you I could of accomplished nothing...........instead I have gained it all!

Love and hugs,
Pamm
Old 02-09-2009, 11:48 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

I am continuing this over on my past day 609...............hard to believe today is day 610 for me.................never thought it would happen...........
Old 02-09-2009, 07:16 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

we just got home from the hospital, fell down again, dr did some more tests won't know the results from most of them until thursday will know some more in the afternoon tomarrow...........just scared, girls seem ok......my blood pressure is a bit high.......just gonna keep on praying, and heading for my bed again..................night all

Love and Hugs,
Pamm