Notices

Day 520.........almost

Old 11-12-2008, 08:56 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
*Grateful*

Wow Pam! congratulations! I pray the babies will hold on tightly and will be safe until they are ready to make their debut after having been in the oven long enough! Prayers for a safe and healthy happy pregnancy!

blessings, sheila
Old 11-13-2008, 07:12 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thank you all.........ok so newest updates

had drs appointment yesterday was so disappointed can't wait for the first heart b eats!!!! and to get rid of this infernal heartburn!

we were suppose to go and find out if there were twins or not but my Edward has been up all night and now can't wake up.gerrrrrrrrrrrrrr but I am happy with that we are all healthy right now so that is what matters most to me
Old 11-16-2008, 01:08 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

NEWEST UPDATES...........................MY ROB IS BACK ON SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah finally getting past the freaking food posioning and the getting used to the seperated ribs( fell down the last 4 stairs with my coca butt....poor thing was scared to death..............we are both fine) well we are all 4 fine......lol

babies are growing like bad weeds have put on 3 pounds since last thursday....ok so in my defence I have been trying to make cobblers again..........lol the apple last night and the peach tonight is the best so far.......ok and the andes mint and pecan cream pie and the home made chicken noodle soup with dumplings stem was the bombs as well.........lol

just felt like cooking again lately, maybe I am getting past the am sickness again......gotta go back to the football games the giants just won and it looks like detroit will too..........but then again Hell(MI) did freeze over today as well............................lol
Old 11-16-2008, 06:56 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
6/20/08

Congratulations! Things sure are looking Great for you and yours!
Old 11-17-2008, 12:20 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

They sure are tryin..........lol for the life of me I sure can't figure out why my Edward is down stairs at 3 in the am makin onion rings........and everyone has talked about MY cravings.............lol

Today is a hard one I seperated my ribs and I want something so badly for the pain something to knock me the hell out......think I will though...............heck no....

ok so confused, he just brought me a plate of these onion rings and said he was sorry he didn't have any mayo fo me to put on them...........I LOVE MAYO AND HOT SAUCE....call it a southern thing or what not but it is so damn good on anything fried!!!!!He kissed me on the forehead and said because you have cravings at 3 in the morning..............now that my firends and family is LOVE for ya..........lol

he knows I have been tossing and turning and he will find a way to make me happy even at the exspence of his sleep...............go figure

love and hugs,
Pamm, Edward and da crew

~~~~p.s. thanks for the congrads we are doing our best!!!!~~~~
Old 11-17-2008, 03:19 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  

katz'y
MY ROB IS BACK ON SR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yep, and trying to be incognito!

no way!

were gunna get you a padded suit soon katz'y

get well soon!

xxooxxoo
Old 11-17-2008, 08:27 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

and I got up this am and made homemade donuts..........lol
Old 11-17-2008, 01:54 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

ok going down and fast, trying to get all of this damn legal **** done before court next month, everyone says I am not going back to jail just trying so damn hard to make sure all of my I's are dotted and my T's are crossed.....

I have a really good friend who goes by the name of shoestring this is his song he wrote it a few years ago and it is so damn true for him as well for me and right now I am just so right there.....<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3R3Bj1IwNMU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3R3Bj1IwNMU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

not gonna give out his real name as he is on here and a good friend of mine in rt but shoe thanks you said it all right there......

have you ever had one of those days where you just couldn't slow down your thoughts????? I am having one of those days and it is driving me so damn nuts!!!!

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PEACE please lord!
Old 11-17-2008, 02:43 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

THANKS uNK..........THINKING i NEED ONE................DAMNITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FOR GOT MY CAPS AGAIN SORRY.......I HATE TAXES
Old 11-17-2008, 07:29 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

sWEET DREAMS sr AND THANKS FOR KEEPIN ME SANE!
Old 11-18-2008, 07:05 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

it's morning and adt is here trying to get the damn alarm turned off, my head is splitting and my teeth hurt from all the grinding but hell I guess it is just to be one of those days eh?

Me and the Edward are going downtown in a bit so that he is finally put on the deed to the house.....my belly is in knots, I dont want to go out today but I have too! I hate agoraphobia
Old 11-18-2008, 06:41 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG day is coming too an end I hate the cold
Old 11-19-2008, 09:48 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

AND FEELING IT THIS AM
I WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-19-2008, 11:05 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

thank you so much sometimes I don't I printed off your post and gave it to me Edward he was like I still can't believe there are more ppl like you out there without the help......it is absolute suicide not getting help with the bpd..............I have posted back to you a few mins ago and the damn cat stepped on the serge protector and I lost it but all I can say is the weed actually makes it worse I thought i was able to manage it all on my own, I have ended up with something called agoraphobia from it......good luck and just tell him he has to get help or you can't come around........good luck

Hugs,
Pamm Edward and da crew!
Old 11-19-2008, 11:22 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

ugh I so hate the new updates on the site!@!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2008, 04:35 PM
  # 36 (permalink)  

so I hear and congrads on day 47 or was it 48?

it is hard but it is a fight well worth it!
Old 11-20-2008, 05:48 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  

sorry I was off but congrads anywho.....

brief update all, medical problems are creeping in again I am out of remission
Old 11-21-2008, 02:12 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  

thanks, it is something I have been threw before and eventually I will feel like kicking ass again but just not at this moment
Old 11-22-2008, 05:44 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

tell ya what though Barb's new thread made me remember something I had forgotten though......it is all about me and how I handle the situation and let me tell ya what..........I am a damn good fighter!!!!

So my big girl panties are on and I know it is ok to hurt and sware and all of that but more than anything I know to fight!
Old 12-01-2008, 09:54 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  

does life get an better than this?