Notices

Feeling worthless and sad again

Old 10-31-2008, 04:48 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

I am finally getting some answers. The psychiatrist said I have type 2 bi-polar, panic disorder, and I'm severely depressed. I then went to the therapist and was set up in a outpatient program, so I have a reason to get up each morning I will also be seeing a therapist one on one. These things will hopefully pull me out of this funk.

I also recieved news today that my gallblader has to come out next week. My doctor says if I have another attack before than to go straight to the emergency room and they will remove it there.

This may sound unbelievable, but my mom found out 3 hours before I did that she needs to have her gallbladder removed. It seems like a halloween prank to me

Dont worry about me, I will be fine. I may be going to the ER soon because I am having some pain - I knew I should'nt have eaten that cheese. So if I dont respond to posts in the next couple hours, please say a pray that the surgury will go well.

I typed this with shakey hands and it probably does not make much sense.

Love you all,
Suzette
Old 10-31-2008, 04:53 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

That made alot of sense.
You made my day sweety.
Get better..take care of you too.
Just as you have taken on so much with your family lately. Always make sure your needs are taken care of as well.
Good luck. And I am thinking of you and your mom.
You are an amazing woman. And you deserve everything good in life.
Old 10-31-2008, 05:01 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

(((Suzette)))

I'm so glad you got some answers, and you made my day, too.

Think you and your mom could get a 2-for-1 special

You've made my day, too, and I'm glad you warned us you may not be here for the gallbladder surgery. I'm hoping this ends the pain, and the problems you've been having with your stomach.

Luv ya, sweetie!!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 10-31-2008, 05:45 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Love and prayers and hugs for you!:ghug3
Old 10-31-2008, 06:09 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

suzette

How about a ten-dollar bill, in pristine condition, uncrumpled, never having changed hands?

It's worth 10 dollars, right? To you, to me, to anybody. Imagine sealing that newborn, crispy ten-dollar bill in a watertight container and dropping it in the middle of a deep lake. What's it worth now? Well, it's still got an intrinsic value of 10 dollars, but in order to hand it over to a storekeeper in exchange for some food, you'd have to rent a pretty sophisticated boat, some fancy detection equipment, and maybe a team of skilled divers to get that box back. And that would cost you far more than 10 dollars.

At the bottom of a lake, your perfect, crispy ten-dollar bill is worth less than nothing...

suzette, try takeing a baby steps to kick-start your Worthfullness...

Don't wait until you feel better. It works the other way around: the more you do, even if it's not very successful, the better you'll feel...

good wishes to you

rz
Old 10-31-2008, 07:40 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

Suzette,

Thank you for the update. I'm relieved that you have a diagnosis now and a plan. Things are less scary when they have a name, right? I will be thinking of you and hope you check in again after to going to the ER. Actually, I'm hoping things settled down and you just got some much needed rest.

I'm sorry about your Mom also. You're in my thoughts.

With Love,
Kathleen