Notices

Pay It Forward - Today!!!

Old 10-25-2008, 01:27 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Whats that Website Amy..If its ok.
I was suppose to get rid of Bobble so many times. But I cant. Grams seems to be doing ok.
She is feisty. Scratched the kids a few times. And she runs into walls alot. She is a special needs kitty. But I love her. She is fast asleep on my bed right now.
OMG..When I was gone for that day and a half last weekend. I got home and she wouldnt leave me alone. My dog use to do that.

As many years as I spent in the streets with the most grimey triflin people. I never let that change my heart. I was always being told I dont have any friends in the street. Because of things I would do for people if I could.
I will always feed soemone that is hungry.
And I believe that by me always remembering who I am and where I came from. That Karma always had my back. I am not and have not fallen on the hard times like I have seen so many people go through out there. And most of all I never gave up on life.
I believe I owe that to where my heart is.
A good heart will always see someone through when they most need it.
I really like this thread.
Thx Eclipse.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:46 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Service is a great road out of depression. I know first-hand that it works.
Old 10-25-2008, 01:56 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

(((Trish)))

Here's the link. I don't think I'll get in trouble for posting it here Once you click on that one, you'll see where it says "feed cats, too" and you can do the same for the cat link.

I feel some hungry people (I pay) at my restaurant, and now I can help feed hungry furbabies, too.

I'm really glad you still have bobbles. Don't know what I'd do without my cats.

Freekibble

Hugs and prayers!

Amy
Old 10-25-2008, 02:32 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Lovin this thread!!!!!!!!!!

I took 9 binliners of clothes to the RSPCA store today (that is how out of control my shopping issue has been) and I plan on volunteering to make tea at a meeting on monday (first service I've done for AA)

YAY :bounce
Old 10-25-2008, 11:14 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I went to my son's last football game of the season today. He is 10 and on a Y league. There was a kid there that must have been about 14. He had found a set of keys in the parking lot (on the complete other side of the stadium) and had walked around the whole bleachers asking if someone lost their keys. It just happened that some lady just down from me must have dropped them. I thought that was so cool.

The more I do others, the more aware I am of what I see others doing. I think that is so important in this day and age of me, me, me.
Old 10-25-2008, 11:28 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

I will definitely be checking out the website for the little animals. I have 2 dogs of my own & now I think it's up to 4 stray cats in the neighborhood that me & a couple other neighbors have been feeding. Someone told me that cats talk to each other & now I think I believe it. It started out with just one stray cat, but now there's 4. I just hope that there's not a litter of kittens soon. Thanks for the link!!
Old 10-27-2008, 07:57 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Hey Birdie,

I can just see the cats all meowing at each other telling them to check out your house cuz theres some good food goin' on there!

There is this 3 legged dog that has been lurking around our property. Our dog is very protective and won't let him in our yard. I think I will try and get near him today and see if I can figure out who owns him and if he's lost or something. He is pretty scraggly looking. We live out in the country and so I'm afraid someone may have dumped him. He's probably hungry.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:00 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

My dog got use to my grams feeding her soup meat and bones so she would never eat her dog food.
So she would drag her food dish to the edge of the yard for the other neighborhood dogs to eat. I didnt believe it until I saw it.
I miss that dog.