Notices

Suboxone Relapse...but i was doing so good...i thought

Old 10-17-2008, 07:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Cool Suboxone Relapse...but i was doing so good...i thought

Real quick:
I have been on 2mgs of suboxone for a year....came down to 1mg when i lost my insurance then got to day 3 and had a lot to do so i got some st drugs.

Immediately went back to the dr for more suboxone....i am currently on 2mgs but need to stop. It's too expensive and i amnot working right now so this is the perfect opportunity.

Day 1: Sun Oct 12 - I felt FINE too good almost...cheery hopeful

Day 2: MOnday - chilled every now and then but still was eating good and doing normalthings like cleaning house

Day 3: Tuesday - very lethargic but and had the poops like crazy but i could still get up and do things

Day 4: wednesday - I really thought i was over the hump onthis day....i was tired, couldn't eat anything but chicken noodle soup then as soon as i ate it i would throw it up then go to the toilet ...gross i'm sorry

Day 5: Yesterday - Death became me....there's no reason anyone should feel this badly....and i struggled....almost all day......i was wearing three pairs of clothing and was wrapped up in 3 blankets and was still cold and sweated through all 3 pairs...i broke down.....i called people and was cryiing telling them how i felt and how maybe if i just LICKED a part of a pill it would give me the energy to get through this.....they all agreed....take 1 mg
....so i did

and i felt like a milllion bucks....so i guess i'll start again next monday? i have to sell my art at the flea market this weekend to pay rent...i thought 6 days would do it....maybe it could have, dangit ...has anyone EVER survived this?
Old 10-17-2008, 08:06 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think it's just a case of getting through it. I know it's hard, but you can get through it.

And, why wait till Monday? Today is a good day to begin your sober life!

Have you talked to your dr about getting off the suboxone?
Old 10-17-2008, 08:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

my dr does not knwo i am coming off of it right now
i want to do this on my own
i tried it with him weening me down.....but if i do relapse, i do'nt want to go get an oxycontin...i want to take 1mg of suboxone ya know?
plus here's the kicker....my dr thinks i'm on 4mgs.....i share my script w/ my boyfriend to save money...hes staying on it b/c he's working
i'm doing this for myself

thanks for responding
i'm gonna try to get through the dayw/o anything