Notices

Just cant get over this feeling

Old 10-06-2008, 07:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Just cant get over this feeling

Over the weekend this certain person came on my computer from Im. I tried to find out who this person was and by have this person write back, I figured it out. I just could not let on that I knew who this person was even though I wanted to I just couldnt. I believe it was what I learned from the program not to open the door to the past to let something in. I felt bad afterwards cause I really wanted to talk to this person even though it would be very wrong, just couldnt get over that feeling. I wanted to apologize for all the things that I have done and just to see how the person is doing. Also to let them know that I have changed and to thank for some of the help that I now realize that they have giving me. I know that it is not wrong to feel like this but I just cant help feeling this way. Maybe one day I will get the chance to talk to this person and if not that is ok too. Just needed to get this off my chest.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:24 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

i am struggling with something very similar. one of my best friends is still heavily into drugs. after changing my phone number, i still wanted to call her and see how she was doing. after all, we had been friends for 7 years. but i realized that to get involved with her again would not be good for my sobriety. its hard, and maybe someday she will be at a place in her life where sobriety is as important to her as it is to me. till then, i'll have to keep my distance.

thanks for your honesty!