Administrator

...and vinegar.

D
Old 10-04-2008, 06:01 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Well done babes.

Hi everyone.

Anatomy quiz was a disaster as expected. Didn't actually fail though . My essay was good at least.

I have one more thing to complete before my certification. One final assisting the teacher during a class. I'm scheduled for Monday so I am set! No more assignments until we graduate and the next 300 hours starts :bounce.

I still do have some free subbing though . Which is fine... helps me refine my style and confidence. Plus the hours add up towards that 100 I need for the final 500.

Got paid some $ for the private class I taught yesterday. A bit generous for 3 (her and her teens) people but she also included a lovely card saying how much she loves our classes and how relaxed she is . I think this yoga gig is going to work out!

Class tomorrow, and the Wah! Kirtan with 4 of the peeps including annoying yoga guy and his wife and 4 year old son plus the teen and my artsy almost 10 year old son. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Mr. GT is having a problem with me since I said I'd take some of my step dads old furniture ( a few dressers and a wardrobe) from a house he just sold. The stuff is musty and possibly crap and I plan on trying to clean it up and use it when we move, so for now it'll go in the garage till I can check it in the day light and clean it up. It may very well be crap, but it could be useful. He got someone to move it here so I don't see the problem other than he doesn't want it in his way in the garage. WTF? He rarely goes out there anyway except to get the lawn mower. And if it is crap, it can go right out for big garbage on the 13th.

He said if I take this furniture, he's not buying a new kitchen table... which is the only furniture we planned on buying. The only thing we absolutely need since ours is just a nook. WTF? It doesn't hurt to take a look at the stuff and see if I can do something with it. It's free. Why would he have an attitude about free stuff? I have to say, his decorating style leaves a lot to be desired anyway so while he should have some say, I am not going by what he thinks looks good.

Argh!

Like I said, if the crap is really unusable it can go right out to trash in the next week or so and we are not moving it HERE ourselves so...

Just something for him to complain about I guess. I am ignoring it for now.

Gotta go get some rest so I can wake up and move the bikes out of the garage & make lunch before I go to class in the am.

Have a good night peeps.

Old 10-04-2008, 06:02 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Dee .

Tired... I am off. Glad I saw you though .
Old 10-04-2008, 06:11 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Administrator

I am too

D
Old 10-04-2008, 06:25 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Crap!

And with that finality...

Good night :mog.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:57 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Originally Posted by tanyapmc View Post

where did you get that :wink TanHo! Ha Ha Ha
Old 10-04-2008, 08:07 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

For Stoney well done!
Old 10-04-2008, 08:42 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

hi rella!:ghug3
Old 10-04-2008, 09:02 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Hey Nands

Sowwy was reading the boards trying to catch up!

Now I will go to sleep.....Night Nands
Old 10-04-2008, 09:16 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Administrator

night both of you

too hot for me to sit here today

D
Old 10-04-2008, 09:27 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Night Dee Dee have a good day!
Old 10-04-2008, 09:54 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

nite dee and rella (hugs)
Old 10-05-2008, 01:28 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Old 10-05-2008, 05:08 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post

too hot for me to sit here today

D
Old 10-05-2008, 05:18 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Morning stoney .

Brushing me teef and off to TT :bounce.

Then... WAH! after class. This has been an excellent weekend minus that train wreck of the anatomy quiz.

And Mr. GT is being a terse again. Over the crappy furniture 1st... then because he got a call from work last night and had to 'work'. I understand that, the being po'd at having to work at 10 pm on a weekend but...

He helped the youngest upstairs who had (always falls asleep on the couch) and I asked if he brushed his teeth (the son, not the spouse) + the older almost 10 son who WAS awake but had climbed into bed w/o brushing. So Mr. GT is standing right there and I asked him to tell the boys (at the least the one that was awake) to brush and he's like "I'm working. You're not doing a damn thing". Uh, I had a physical class ALL day and was trying to fall asleep even though he had his lap top on the bed with the light on... working. HE could've taken it downstairs. Whatever. Plus, I mentioned cavities and dental bills and he's like, if they're sleeping, that's more important. I hope he remembers that next time they need some major dental work.

Had to vent so I can let it go and be all namastayie and shanti all day. Sheesh. If I snap at him like.... fugghedabbouddit. Keeping quiet.

See ya peeps tomorrow .
Old 10-05-2008, 05:38 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  
let it grow!

well done on 30 days, stone. and good job on sharing at your meeting. i actually took my mom to an alanon meeting yesterday, she had never been to one and was surprised at how much talkin' goes on there..

so far visit with daughter is good. i was gonna go back home tomorrow, but if things stay positive i may stay an extra day or so. she says she's had one slip since here, but other than that sober for the past few months since her move. she looks good, healthy.

hugs, gonna go have some hotel breakfast!

k
Old 10-05-2008, 06:14 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Im not crazy and neither am I

Originally Posted by gypsy tears View Post
How bout fish? Do they give those out? What's fish without chips :eek13".
thats exactly what I was thinking
maybe treat yurself to some fish and chips to congratulate yourself Stone ?
Good going man !
~S
Old 10-05-2008, 06:28 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by gypsy tears View Post
Well done babes.

He said if I take this furniture, he's not buying a new kitchen table... which is the only furniture we planned on buying. The only thing we absolutely need since ours is just a nook. WTF? It doesn't hurt to take a look at the stuff and see if I can do something with it. It's free. Why would he have an attitude about free stuff? I have to say, his decorating style leaves a lot to be desired anyway so while he should have some say, I am not going by what he thinks looks good.

Argh!

Like I said, if the crap is really unusable it can go right out to trash in the next week or so and we are not moving it HERE ourselves so...

Just something for him to complain about I guess. I am ignoring it for now.

Im the same way GT, if its free and I can use it after a little makeover I usually try to take it. I have a really small apt right now so Ive had to change that habbit a little for now. Someday I will have a garage.
Glad to hear ur entrepenurial venture is working for you. I seem to be alot happier working for myself. It just fits my life right now. Freedom to take breaks as needed and get to meetings when I need them.

Maybe you should tell him hes being passive aggressive w the kitchen table deal ????? Maybe not.

D I dont know about the vinegar thing,....maybe just a little of it. When in the UK do like they do ?
It Is different but it can be good if Im in the mood. An Autum day in London sitting on the outdoor cafe sounds like a good time to me !
I was there in Autum so it brings back a bunch of truley wonderful memories.
Thanks !

I think I have an urge for some Lobster though.....$5 a pound in a shop near me! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to see the Boston Bruins at the new Boston Garden last night !!!
It was really strange since I havent seen them play in person for probably 25 years and the last time I was in Boston it was seening the Dead play at the last concert at the old Boston Garden before they tore it down....how sad.
Also, nearly all of the times I have been to an indoor or outdoor place I have been really messsed up and mostly for music. Also brought up some truley wonderful memories.....and some bad ones too !
Overwriting my past is very healthy.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:28 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

ps I refinish furniture myself
may cost a little more than $10..........
Old 10-05-2008, 07:03 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
believer

bought the meatloaf, now what?

i don't want to stick it in the oven just like that...

good ideas?... over here it's not a traditional dish