Notices

Going to Hybrid Model

Old 09-26-2008, 05:54 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Going to Hybrid Model

I am so glad that I am going to hybrid model. I feel liberated. Now I get the best of AA and the non 12-groups as part of my recovery model. AA has lots to offer and but I have issues with AA but the hybrid model allows me to clear me up issues with AA and now use AA as a major tool in my recovery.

It also allows me to use the 12-step rehab programs to help get rid of my problem. My recovery program does require me to create a non 12-step support group that meets several times a week in the OC because there is a significant need for that and it seems that I only person that has desire to that. This is only done because nobody has took the effort to do this and with a county with 3,000,000 people than a non 12-step group needs to exists.

It seems that I can focus on my recovery fully without distraction now. It took me two years to do this but today I discovered that the hybrid model can exist and now I am ready to conquer my addiction.

I have major goals on what I do with my recovery and my goals are to help other addicts recover. It also shows that I am very open-minded towards different paths of recovery and by going hybrid, it opens me to the best of both words.

Old 09-26-2008, 06:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I really like your attitude! You'll succeed, I have no doubt. You are innovative and energetic, and I am impressed! Glad I read this!