Notices

soul cleansing

Old 09-25-2008, 02:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

soul cleansing

My new friends, such caring guys, that we shared the love for self destruction, and enjoyed the gigantic drug blanket, let me tell you, Im out of bed, looking sober, Dont have a hang over and the world looks like sh*t. I least im able to sleep right?? with open eyes I see that I dug a hole pretty deep, consecuences that unfortunately will have to live for the rest of our lives, I got a lawsuit going on, which has me scared, cause I might have detectives behind my back, waiting for me to be myself and cave in. Also, do any of you guys know, what kinds of blood test they do at the hospitals when they sent you to ER?? are those test strictly confidential, or is it public property?? well hopefully God has a light brighter than the sun, maybe he will come, not in a vision, but break in my house, stand in front of me. I want to know exactly what to do with my life... with my girl pregnant, out of work, recently sober and following a lawsuit, I get angry at what my life has come to be. this is my channel, for the people that reads this, like i read your posts, i truly thank you, since right know Im like soft clay, and every word of support, hardens me.
Old 09-25-2008, 02:57 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Freddy,

You're right. It's really hard facing all the problems we create for ourselves when we are in active addiction. But, using again will only make things worse and you can get through this stuff.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Its easy to imagine all kinds of horrible things, usually reality isnt so bad. Going through this sober would be so much more beneficial to you than if you were to use.

The hospital should tell you what tests they did and who gets to access that information.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:33 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

jaja, i got permanent paranoia, but you are right felly, things aren't so bad, im more of a dreamer, but it was easier to dream when you are away from reality. i want to live in this world, that's for sure