Notices

I am not having a good day.

Old 09-25-2008, 01:16 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

hope you got through the night okay colagirl, i so know the feelings you are going through, everyday we will get stronger

so proud of you asking for help, wish id done that a few weeks ago when i sucuumed,

but here i am dusted myself down, and getting on with having a life :ghug
Old 09-25-2008, 01:56 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I had a stressful day too. I picked up a wonderful bar of dark chocolate with chile in it. I've been treating myself to quality foods instead of using/drinking this last year. I've also been working out so it has all evened out.

I hope you had a restful night.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:09 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

colagirl: sorry, just saw this today...are you ok?? Did you get to sleep ok? Have you woken up feeling a bit proud of yourself? Grateful for waking up healthy and clear? Proud of yourself for posting instead of drinking? You did the right thing by posting!! Hope you're doing well.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:09 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
getting there

Hi guys,
Thanks to the last few of you who posted . I didn't sleep very well last night, but as I was lying in bed in the middle of the night, I thought about how much worse I would be feeling if I had decided to drink last night. I'm so glad I made the right choice.

Today was pretty rough, but I got a bit of good news re: the parent health situation, and my cat seems to be responding to some antibiotics I started giving her yesterday. Was so stressed out most of the day though, and got in a fight with my boss. I'm not sure what to do about it. Normally we're pretty close but she misunderstood something I said and got quite nasty with me. I'm hurt and want to make it better but at the same time I'm mad that she would treat me like that. *end of ramble*

I haven't picked up, and I guess that's what matters.

I hope you guys are doing well today.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:38 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I'm sorry that you are struggling.
Some days test us to the extreme.
The bad days will pass and there will be good days again.
The thing is, don't let the bad days win and don't drink over them.
You have come this far, you can make it.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:53 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
6/20/08

Take a deeeeeep breath....and grab a cola. You will still have the same problems tomorrow...and you don't need to hate yourself with a hangover, to boot. You have been doing SO well....hang in there. Breathe in. Breathe out. Take to take some time for you, hard as that might be right now.