SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Newcomers to Recovery (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/)
-   -   Bottoms Part 95 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/newcomers-recovery/158460-bottoms-part-95-a.html)

stone 09-25-2008 10:18 AM

Hi Wooli! :)

Ananda 09-25-2008 10:23 AM

hi woolie...i missed you (hug/kiss).

I am getting ready for a nap cause last night was a little rough. Hope to see lots of funny posts here when I wake up :)

I am hoping if i take it real easy today i can go see a friend get her 20 year chip tonight....but i have to promise not to go if i am too tired...

Ammazing that you can do nothing all day and be tired!!!

Gyps...sounds like you are really doing good! Rest of you too.

RK - can this be a contestant

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...2008/FUNNY.gif

gypsytears 09-25-2008 10:25 AM

Thanks Ro, stoney...

Ananda :hug:. It went, that's for sure. It went slowly and painfully. As for well? I'm not so sure about that lol! Maybe I will poke that woman next time like Ro suggested.

Hi wooli.

When I came home and told Mr. GT about the whole thing, he seemed to think it went well :lmao. He asked if anyone actually got up and left like during the friends and family practice teach :eek13:.

gypsytears 09-25-2008 10:30 AM

Ananda, that guy isn't exactly dancing just so ya know ;).

Ananda 09-25-2008 10:35 AM

well you know its been a long time, but I thought that was called "swing dancing" :lmao

gypsytears 09-25-2008 10:37 AM

I do ananda, I do :kiss:.

Hey Astro! I have to gloat. The house we were looking at is in attorney review as of this morning :bounce!!!

Astro 09-25-2008 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Rowan (Post 1921924)
Just got home from book study, ate some oatmeal with flax seeds on it (to help with the ka-ka-poo-poos - I know, Astro, TMI!) - and now I'm gonna go to bed!

Hey maybe we're like intestinal siblings? I've been drinking apple juice mixed with Benefiber and eating granola w/flax. Keeps everything moving along quite nicely thank you very much! :GrossL:

Gyps- Sounds like you did a great job with the yoga class. Eff the weirdos. :censored:

Astro 09-25-2008 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by gypsy tears (Post 1922616)
Hey Astro! I have to gloat. The house we were looking at is in attorney review as of this morning :bounce!!!

:a102:

j/k :lmao I'm really happy for you!

We're looking at 6 places on Saturday. This morning I faxed over W2's, bank statements, and child support documents over to our mortgage guy so things are moving along, just a little slower than I expected. But that's OK, I'm not looking forward to carrying two mortgages until my current home sells, which could take a loooooooong time.

gypsytears 09-25-2008 10:53 AM

Way to dampen my mood astro :lmao. It looks like we might be carrying 2 mortgages as of right now since we haven't even put our house up for sale yet :yikes:.

We had better get to work on that part of the plan.

I guess the class went aiight for the most part. I'm sure I'll hear about it when my instructor returns from her retreat in France next week if there were any real problems other than the ones I'm obsessing over.

Speaking of yoga... (as I usually am)... I'm off to the school to work with my 4th grade sons class again. The kids loved it last week and the teacher is planning to make this thing part of some assembly in the spring. Egads! She has so many plans for me. I'm helping plant tulip bulbs with 2 classes tomorrow!

I have my 5:30 class to go to tonight,then I'm skipping my fav Vinyaysa 3 for back to school night. The teen is mad because the HS's is tonight too but we're not going. I don't want to meet the science teacher that made her drink pee.

~Om~

parentrecovers 09-25-2008 11:32 AM

i hate it when someone staples my tie to my desk and then knocks me out of my chair.

parentrecovers 09-25-2008 11:43 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...onos_susie.jpg

Chris80 09-25-2008 11:44 AM

Hello, I'm new here and on day 1 of sobriety after a long series of relapses. Any advice on where to go on this website? I know that I will need to go to meetings and work the steps, I just want to know good places to go here.

Thanks,
Chris

parentrecovers 09-25-2008 11:47 AM

nice to meet you, chris. feel free to start a thread in the newcomer's section - to introduce yourself. meanwhile, read and post around.

and welcome to bottoms - home of idiots!

hugs, k

RK2007 09-25-2008 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by ananda (Post 1922605)

No. :eek:

RK2007 09-25-2008 12:07 PM

Now that's out the way, hi peeps. :wave: :lmao

parentrecovers 09-25-2008 12:14 PM

what's up, chief dork?

RK2007 09-25-2008 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by parentrecovers (Post 1922721)
what's up, chief dork?

Hey Ma :wave:, not much just checkin' in to see what's happening in here. I think I'm going to change my image today, I don't think orcs really caught on - I seem to be the only one. :eek:

gypsytears 09-25-2008 12:17 PM

Hi and welcome Chris :wave:.

Thanks for putting the kibosh on ananda's suggestion RK. What's an orc :rolleyes:?

RK2007 09-25-2008 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by gypsy tears (Post 1922727)
Hi and welcome Chris :wave:.

Thanks for putting the kibosh on ananda's suggestion RK. What's an orc :rolleyes:?

It's like Ananda's picture but with a rounder face, more muscle, green and waving an axe instead of it's ding dong. :lmao

RK2007 09-25-2008 12:21 PM

Here Gyps, for you:-

It's called Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless).

Just with you trying to get a new house and stuff, thought it was appropriate. :D