Notices

i dont't know what to do

Old 09-10-2008, 08:30 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

i dont't know what to do

my boyfriend has just told me he has been taking whiz for 8months i'm gutted he wants help and i am going to do my best to do that .Ive took control of his money and he has phoned the drugs team and all they did was take his details and they will get back to him that was on monday.Its five days today since he had it and i think he is doing really well.He's slept alot and i think just getting over the itching is there any advice anyone can give me
thanks
mandy
Old 09-10-2008, 08:33 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I don't know what whiz is. Cheese whiz is the only thing that came to mind. Welcome to our site. Someone here will surely know what whiz is and give you some support & advice. Glad you're here.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:40 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Welcome to SR Mandy! Glad that you found us-
Sorry that you are going through this...please check out our other forum

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...tance-abusers/

There is a lot of support here-so please keep posting!
Old 09-10-2008, 09:14 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Hi and welcome to SR.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

Welcome Mandy..Not sure what whiz is. Glad you are here.
Old 09-10-2008, 09:41 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
It's my understanding that whiz is another name for speed or amphetamines. Please check out the Substance Abuse forum on this site.

Welcome to SR Mandy, glad you're here!
Old 09-11-2008, 05:49 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

thanks for all your kind words and its great it feel i have someone to talk to.The answer to some of your replies is that whiz is speed.You would of thought i would of noticed the weight loss but the thing is i didnt because my boyfriend has some kind of medical condition ,he is 6'3" ish and painfully thing to start with and his excuse for not sleeping is the coffee how stupid of me.It's 6 days today he ha sbeen clean and im so proud of him and he says that he feels ok and does seem like the guy i met.still no follow up call from the drugs team he will be ok by the time they get involved but he said he will still go and see them just to get some councilling.thanks for caring and if i can help by talking please dont hessitate to ask thanks mandy
Old 09-11-2008, 05:56 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome to the site! Lots of support and experience here. Do take a look at the Family and Friends forum. That's wonderful about your bf's 6 days clean! I'm sure your supporting him is a big help and incentive to him!

again, Welcome!!

:ghug3
Old 09-11-2008, 06:08 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi Mandy,

I hope you take care of yourself and that your boyfriend continues to get the help he needs.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:42 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

today i feel alot happier because my boyfriend seems to be getting on with it,when i ask how he's feeling he says he's feeling good and is blocking it from his mind and not thinking about it he's more worried about what it has done to us.he sys he feels dirty and and liar and feels soo bad for hurting me its been a good day today just like the old days so im really chuffed i love him so much and he's actually got an appointment today for the councillor it might be in 2weeks but he's still happy to go and get help and guidence so i'm so proud of him i couldn't bare my life without him x
Old 09-14-2008, 11:35 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

well everyone its ten days today since my boyfriend used and i am so happy.He sys he doesnt even want to do it, he's eating more and sleeping better i,m just so glad he told me
mandylee
Old 10-26-2008, 10:58 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

well evryone my boyfriend has been clean now since september 5th 2008 he has been going to see the councillor and has been having accpunture which he says realy heps him relax he says he's not even getting cravings now and that he is feeling so much better im so glad hopefully our life will be as it was before and thanks for everyones advice
Old 10-26-2008, 11:33 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
We Do Recover

Glad to hear he is feeling better--and that he is still clean. Best wishes to the both of you.