Old 09-06-2008, 02:08 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Administrator

Whiners Anonymous Part 12

Here's the last part:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...t-11-a-21.html
Old 09-06-2008, 02:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I wanna whine first.....................still no check from momma..........need money now ugh hate borrowing it but have to get more meds for puppies!
Old 09-06-2008, 02:11 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

I slammed my foot into the van door today and it feels like I broke my toes.
I didnt..But it sure feels like it.
Still feeling good tho.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

No Mo get to the dr...better safe than sorry if you have had a tetnius shot in the last 5 years you should be cool but better to be safe than sorry..........now here is something you may not of known.......unless you brush your dogs teeth the plaque can be dangerous...ie he bites you plaque gets into the bite you could possiably loose a finger.......not good odds but again be safe!!!!!!!!!!!

Pamm
Old 09-06-2008, 02:31 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
IO Storm

No whines...just very very tired too Barb. It is 111 today...the final scorch

here before our break from the heat. Maybe that's why.
Old 09-06-2008, 02:59 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

It's really really hot here also. The last thing I want to do is get dragged around by Erik to look for furniture for his place. Ugh. And then go watch him eat lunch. I love the weekends....sarcasm. It's even too hot for some good loving. The heat is suppossed to lay off next week sometime. I'm ready for fall!!
Old 09-06-2008, 03:25 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Hey, where did the thank you button go?

Hot in Northern Cal too Boston? Sheeeesh..we always had a big family

barbecue betwen my son's and sister's birthdays later this month.

let's just say...after the 13th. This is when we get a west wind.

And the desert..is...a real nice place to be in again.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:36 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Getting a horrible sore throat! I hate it hurting so bad every time I swallow.

Brought up some things for college kid. (that she asked me to bring her) She complained about it, waah waah waah. Never did say thanks til just before we left. She doesn't sh!t all over her dad like this, only me. A two hour drive and $20 of gasoline and the first word out of her mouth was a complaint! I'll just let her sister go up to visit when her dad goes up again. I'm not doing that again any time soon.

Old 09-06-2008, 05:44 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

As a woman, I find using the public restrooms to be a frightening experience. Today, I sat down on a toilet after wiping the seat. Apparently, I missed a spot.

Let me state this for the record:

I do not ever find it acceptable to have other people's bodily fluids from the restroom on my person! Not all of us are blessed with the ability to "hover-pee" (and, obviously, not many of those who "hover-pee" are blessed with the ability to do it well!) If anyone who engages in this activity absolutely refuses to change her ways, at the very bare-*** minimum, she can clean up her mess when she is done! That is all for now.
Old 09-06-2008, 06:00 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Ways To Whine- A Practical Guideline

Whining is a delicate art. There needs to be a balance between all conflicting aspects of the ideal whine. For the begginers, amatuers, and professional whiners alike, there are a few key points to always keep in mind.

* It is good to exagerate certain points and exclude others. You want your listeners/readers to sympathize, not see faults in your reasoning. However, truth needs to remain. It is considered 24% truth should be maintained, but begginers can allow themselves up to 17% truth.

* Never exceed a word limit of 2000 characters. To facilitate this, and as a gentle reminder, we have made it so you cannot submit an entry over this limit. Think of your poor readers! Anybody would be intimidated by a rant several pages long. It isn't necessary. One can acheive the desired degree of compassion and anger from them with only 100 words.

* Nobody needs to hear your long, winding story. Assume your readers do not have the intellect of a carrot and can figure out what happened in the begining. This allows you to start from the middle. Your readers, and you, will want to get to the juciest part. So why stall? Get right to it.

* Don't swear. Take into consideration that any of your whines might be sensored. We might do it at random, we might not. We might not do it at all. But do you want to run that risk? In any case, keep it to a minimum. We truely understand that sometimes there isn't a thousand words that can replace the age tested ones.

copy. ewhine.com 2008
Old 09-06-2008, 06:59 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

so after thinking puppy has only the skin condition we find out tonight she has worms, her crying is killing me I can't make her comfortable at all......
Old 09-06-2008, 07:11 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by Bamboozle View Post
Not all of us are blessed with the ability to "hover-pee" (and, obviously, not many of those who "hover-pee" are blessed with the ability to do it well!)
Oh, forgive me for this, but HA HA HA HA HA

That one just cracked (excuse the expression) me up.

From one non-hoverer to another Big Hugs for saying it out loud.
Old 09-06-2008, 07:15 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Administrator

Don't they sell worming tablets in supermarkets there Pamm?

Didn't the vet do something or say something on the multiple times you said you've been there?

D
Old 09-06-2008, 09:32 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

yeah they have given us meds and we wormed her the first day we had her..... come to find out the vet thinks she ate some fecal matter outside ( dont think she got into the catws box seeing as that is a closed room they can't get into because of the gate ( mind you I have new born kittens in there)..... It is just taking some time for the meds to go to work.....good news is that the meds we have started using on her belly is really helpping the blisters!!!! Now we just have to get ride of these worms......I told E earlier if she makes it I am changing her name from Spanky to Rocky or Ali!!!! She is a little fighter I will give you that, she still insists on going outside to the bathroom but we now have a "clean" patch for her so she doesn't go threw any grass......Thank God I am a greenie......the stuff we use for mulch allows her to use it as a litter box of sorts......gonna be a long night, I get to sit up with her until about 4 I just gave her more meds........ she is asleep in my son's baby bed, I knew it would come in handy just didn't think it was going to be like this!!!!

Love and hugs,
Pamm
Old 09-06-2008, 10:07 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Pam,
I wonder why she would be so unhappy with just the worms? I think there maybe something else going on there. She shouldn't be such a sick baby even with the worms.

IQ (tee-hee) Yeah...we rarely get hot in Northern Ca so I shouldn't complain. I mean how often are we above 80 degrees really? Maybe 30 days out of the whole year. But we all whine here when it's too hot (over 85) or too cold (below 65). Yeah, we're real tough cookies out here!!!
Old 09-07-2008, 12:10 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  

I don't actually feel like this tonight?But I found this pic and thought it was SO funny-and well.....it reminded me of this thread....LOL

(what a cute kitty tho-really!)

Old 09-07-2008, 12:12 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Administrator

D
Old 09-07-2008, 12:38 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
live to ride ride to live

It's 3:30 am and I'm wide awake bouncing off the wall with boredom.Damn bipolar
Old 09-07-2008, 02:51 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
everything is already ok

I used to get up and read or go for a walk.

Kevin
Old 09-07-2008, 04:30 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  

jules, where'd ya find a snowball with a kats head?