Notices

Can I just get the juice please without the filler?

Old 09-05-2008, 05:51 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
I got nothin'

Can I just get the juice please without the filler?

Okay, I know this isn't important (sorry)...but I get extremely aggravated every time I go to the store and all I want is fruit juice without all the extra crap (preservatives, etc). I don't need loads of sugar so I looked at the “no sugar added” juices. There’s Splenda in fruit juice? :wtf2 Are you kidding me? Fruit juice is already sweet enough! Why does this have to be so difficult?

I can’t even buy a loaf of wheat bread without sugar in it! The “no sugar” loaves have artificial sweetener! GRR!

The saying goes something like…the producers sell it only because the people want to buy it. I think that’s a load of crap. I’m tired of the lack of variety. I believe the only reason people buy this stuff is because there isn’t a good (normal/safer) alternative! I could go into the evils of High Fructose Corn Syrup and how I believe sugar is really addictive, but it would be a long-winded rant…

About the juice…I'm probably going to buy a juicer when I can afford it and do it myself (which I probably should be doing anyway...)

Maybe I should bake my own bread, too.
Old 09-05-2008, 06:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Bam...

The Juice o Matic

as seen on TV

and Mr Bread Machine!

haven't seen the Mr Sober Machine yet!

ah, the yets!
Old 09-05-2008, 06:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

About the juice…I'm probably going to buy a juicer when I can afford it and do it myself (which I probably should be doing anyway...)

Maybe I should bake my own bread, too.
Open a Pay Pal Account, transfer a bit each month or week from your bank account and start watching EBAY.

We got our Juicer there, and our bread machine that we can make 2 loaves at a time.

I totally understand what you mean as I am a diabetic and MUST watch my sugar intake.

Fortunately we have a great Co-op here in town and an even greater Farmer's Market, so we get a lot of 'organic with no preservatives and really nice produce.

Good luck in finding your Juicer and Bread Machine.

Love and hugs,