Notices

Im sarah and im 24

Old 02-23-2009, 01:02 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Recovering Alchie

Well im back. Ive had a few relapses over the past few weeks and have hated myself for it. But its difficult, I live with my parents and they know about my problems so when ive slipped ive had to hide it, like going to the shops and hiding vodka in a water bottle. Anyway because i got into a right state because I had to keep nipping to my room to drink secretly I got hammered.

Fell out with my parents and got kicked out, I had noowhere to go and tried to go back in the morning, eventually they let me back but ive been told this is my LAST chance or Im out for good.

So this time I really want to make it work, Im on the end of day 3 today and feeling good, I think the thought of being homeless has scared me to death. But my parents just dont understand how hard it is and i feel totally alone.

Im going to an AA meeting tomorrow and hoping this time I can do it.
Old 02-23-2009, 01:34 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Living in sobriety

hi SeZegg, Good to hear you are going to a meeting, hope you can find some strong members to support you on your weaker days. Nothing really changes untill we STOP drinking. Well done on day 3. Keep the cork on that bottle. Its tough at the start but worth it all..