Notices

hurting real bad

Old 08-10-2008, 02:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

hurting real bad

hey guys, well not really sure where to start but im trying to find some answers. iv been addicted to norco for about 7 months, burning up about 240 pills a month with ease. got scarred a couple of days ago after watching a couple episodes of intervention and flushed it all. about 30 hours in right now and im pretty sure my body is pissed! hurting all over, no sleep last night, cant eat, cant get comfortable, in complete agony. anyone been here?? if so let me know anything that worked for you. im a very strong minded person and dont belive tapering off is for me so please dont bring it up, im doing this cold turkey alone or with some help. thanks for reading--
Old 08-10-2008, 02:50 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome to SoberRecovery. Youve come to the right place. I dont know much about norco myself, but theres plenty other folks here who have been there and gotten clean and stayed clean. Click the search window towards the top of the page type in "norco" and you will find plenty of stuff to read. Glad your here. Stick around.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:58 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

I dont know about norcos either. But there are some here that do.
Good luck and glad you are here.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Im wondering if you should taper down on them? Maybe you should tak talk to your doctor and see what he/she suggests? I didnt know what Norco was but googled it now I know what your going through. My husband went through 100 percs in 3 weeks and my doctor was pissed right off at him when he went back and ask for another 100 - needless to say he didnt get them.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by notdrunk View Post
Maybe you should tak talk to your doctor and see what he/she suggests?
Good advice. I agree. Detoxing can be dangerous.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:03 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Looking For Myself...Sober

I know it isnt what you want to hear. But I too feel it be safer to talk to a Dr.
Old 08-10-2008, 03:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by harshtimes View Post
hey guys, well not really sure where to start but im trying to find some answers. iv been addicted to norco for about 7 months, burning up about 240 pills a month with ease. got scarred a couple of days ago after watching a couple episodes of intervention and flushed it all. about 30 hours in right now and im pretty sure my body is pissed! hurting all over, no sleep last night, cant eat, cant get comfortable, in complete agony. anyone been here?? if so let me know anything that worked for you. im a very strong minded person and dont belive tapering off is for me so please dont bring it up, im doing this cold turkey alone or with some help. thanks for reading--
I've been on Norco 10/325 for a year now and always abuse the whole months amount in about two weeks. Then I just suffer the next two weeks until the Rx is refillable. I do taper down somewhat the last two days of use, but basically I just stick it out until the end of the month.