180 days!

Old 08-09-2008, 08:00 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Old 08-09-2008, 10:39 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
We Do Recover

Originally Posted by Dean62 View Post
I'm so grateful to have you hear to share sobriety through uncharted waters with. When it comes to carrying the message I can't think of anyone I would rather have by me cyber side then you. I remember the day we were 12 stepping a guy in chat when he suddenly made the decision to go to a meeting right then and there. I don't know about you but for a moment I had to stop and catch my breath over what had just happened. The back to back meetings on Surrender and Psychic Change were very spiritual for me along with the many talks we have had about God and carrying the message in general.

Thank you for your willingness to be an instrument of peace. You are a gift for all who are willing to receive.

Larry.
Ahhh yes--the guy in chat>that was AWESOME wasn't it!? Just goes to show how one's own experience can truly impact the life of another. This is a we program and I needed him just as much as he needed me. (I'm sure you could say the same.) Both you guys helped me stay sober another day that particular day.

As far as the other online meetings--those helped me tremendously also. You always speak from the heart with a "humble" *cough* attitude.
I have learned alot from your experience. Thank you for telling me about God Calling--Two Listeners. I still try to read that daily inspiration on a daily basis whenever possible.

My most precious conversations would have to be the ones re: HP (God of my/our own understanding) since I believe our HP is quite similar. Many memories and shared stories of inspiration there... :ghug3

Thank you for being there "Deany"..you will be a great sponsor someday! (maybe sooner than you think)...