Notices

I am seriously losing it!

Old 07-28-2008, 11:55 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Im sending you a Mikey hug
Old 07-29-2008, 06:23 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Just knowing that so many of you care has made me feel a little bit better.

THANK YOU!

Last edited by Toomutch; 07-29-2008 at 06:40 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:37 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Hi Suzette- I just wanted to send you prayers. I don't know and I can't imagine how you feel - I sometimes get into muddy emotional and mental waters with PMS symptoms, so I know the feeling of my mind being sort of out of control, but I know it will be gone in 5-10 days time. I am so proud of you for staying sober when feeling like this constantly with no set time for a repreive. You are very strong and very brave, not "shamful" or a "complainer". Thanks for sharing- it helps keep small problems in perspective. You will help me stay sober today. Love, Jomey
Old 07-29-2008, 11:32 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Here for you, Suzette...

Wish I could give you a hug.

For some reason, a bunch of us are in strange places these days.

It is not complaining to share our "stuff," it is courageous.

Serenity to you,

warren
Old 07-31-2008, 07:12 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I wish I could give you a hug right back Warrens.

I have still been having my up's and downs still, but maybe they are leveling out a bit. Struggling with my marriage and I dont think that helps matters. I have been working on my resume today and it has been hard to focus.

I appreciate all of you,
Suzette
Old 07-31-2008, 07:14 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Warren is right. It's not complaining, it's a good way to reach out for support and love. Glad you feel you can trust us enough to vent your deep feelings and fears!

lots of love,

:ghug3
Old 07-31-2008, 11:58 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Hey Suzette....

In your original post you said....:

"... the doctors said for the rest of my life I will need antidepressants, anti anxiety and possibly bi-polar meds.
I'm not sure what my point is, I am just hurting so badly. I go from feeling like I'm on the top of the world to a much lower place in a matter of minutes..."

I'm wondering.....you say you're hurting so badly; is this physical pain or how you see your moods going all over the place?....being so out of control....? You say your doctor said that you will need anti-depressants, anti-anxiety, and possibly(?) bi-polar meds.....for the rest of your life....? Are you on bi-polar meds now? If so, perhaps they need to be checked/changed/adjusted.....? If you're not on bi-polar meds now, perhaps a doctor needs to test you and get you on some .... (?).

I'm sorry you're going through this. I know how it feels ..... that 'this is as good as it gets' feeling.....grrrrr Just remember.....you're NOT alone.... (o:

NoelleR
Old 08-01-2008, 07:35 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Noelle - I am sorry my original post was so confusing.

You asked about the pain. It is both physical and emotional. I have FMS, clinical depression, anxiety/panic dissorder, and a couple of weeks ago I was put back on a bi-polar meds.

At this time I am not in a fibro. flare, so physically I am feeling okay. But the mood swings are tough. Was even having some suicidal thought last week. Today so far I am not feeling too bad- just anxious.

Thanks for caring Noelle
Old 08-04-2008, 04:24 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

So... today I met my sister for lunch. Her 16 year old son is in court ordered juvie for dealing drugs out of his house, failing UA's and not keeping his grades up to standard in summer school.
Anyway, he was put on a mood stabilizer and according to he and his mom it is because of my genes. WTF. His grandma on his dads side was a very severe case of bi-polar. My sister should be on meds. IMO, because she is out of control. But no, it is because of me.

Just had to vent
Oh well, I guess they needed someone to blame.