Notices

Whiners Anonymous ....Part 10

Old 08-10-2008, 02:24 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  

Queen'y
You okay, Mr. Z?
yep

sis
hope it's just delayed road rage..nothing tangible!
yep!

too close of a call, and on a cell phone ta-boot!

soccer mom! lol

people stil aint act'n like i want...

geeze, dont they know who i am on the road!
Old 08-10-2008, 03:30 AM
  # 322 (permalink)  

Sorry Mikey. I gotta whine. I'm up at 3:30 AM because I cannot get my dog to stop snoring and farting. My bedroom is not a peaceful pleasant place to be in tonight........

Old 08-10-2008, 03:40 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Klynne, send me a pm and tell me what you would like and I can put it on for you.

I am the Queen, I can do anything!!

Mr. Z....you shouldn't outa scare ole Queeny like that...but I'm glad you are okay and no harm done.

I'm one of those people who cannot talk on a cell phone and drive at the same time....so I don't. Sheesh, how hard is that for people to figure out. Pull over or wait, no call is that important to risk your life and the lives of nice people like Mr. Z.

Old 08-10-2008, 03:46 AM
  # 324 (permalink)  

Ann,

I live in California and they've made it illegal for people to talk on their cells and drive without a head set. Yea! I'm so glad. I hate getting behind dingbats who drive and talk on their phones. They are a hazard.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:28 AM
  # 325 (permalink)  

I have 2 of my cats sitting here..both want to be on my lap, but they don't get along...they are having a stare-down.

Pamm....NO I don't want any more cats!!! These 3 are enough!

Just worked a 12-hour-shift on 3 hours of sleep....hoping the house is quiet today so I can sleep (yeah, right...with 3 cats, a dog, and a 15-year-old?) Time to pull out the ear plugs!
Old 08-10-2008, 09:03 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  
Old & Sober Member of AA

I'm whining over the state of the economy in the U.S. A lot of people are being seriously affected...my niece's husband just lost his job. They have four kids...she's a stay-at-home soccer, scouts, softball, karate, etc. Mom; and, she can't stop crying. It's easy to spout all the platitudes...one door closes, another door opens...when you don't have to go through all the anxiety. The last time he had to go on an intensive job search was right after 9/11. He was out of work for quite a while then. He's a good husband and father, a really good provider, and my niece is an absolute gem. I hate to see them dealing with this.

They have a lovely home...nice grounds...in-ground pool. They've been there for about eight years. It was designed and constructed by one of the local contractors who included a built-to-scale play house for his grandkids. You might find this site interesting.

The ‘Midget House’ of Brick, NJ

Send them some good thoughts, willya!?!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:57 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Originally Posted by bostonluv View Post
Ann,

I live in California and they've made it illegal for people to talk on their cells and drive without a head set. Yea! I'm so glad. I hate getting behind dingbats who drive and talk on their phones. They are a hazard.

Yeah..live here too boston!

But when the heck are they going to do something? My friends do it..

Sheesh...cabbies...where are the cops when you really need em'?
Old 08-10-2008, 12:35 PM
  # 328 (permalink)  

My whine is that I've been quite depressed the past week. I don't like it one bit. Been trying to shake it off. Been to lots of meetings which help and i haven't drank. So that's a good thing anyway.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:02 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by IO Storm View Post
Yeah..live here too boston!

But when the heck are they going to do something? My friends do it..

Sheesh...cabbies...where are the cops when you really need em'?
I'm in Northern Ca and they are seriously pulling people over here for it. I've seen it. Hopefully your Southern CA police will get it in gear!
Old 08-10-2008, 05:06 PM
  # 330 (permalink)  
IO Storm

I'm way down.......by Mexico.

Things tend to filter down.....people getting warnings though.......
Old 08-10-2008, 05:53 PM
  # 331 (permalink)  
Administrator

Old 08-10-2008, 06:18 PM
  # 332 (permalink)  

same old same old...

:chatter
Old 08-10-2008, 06:52 PM
  # 333 (permalink)  
IO Storm

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Get with the program!
Old 08-10-2008, 10:23 PM
  # 334 (permalink)  

I have nothing to whine about. Had a really nice day............
Old 08-10-2008, 10:44 PM
  # 335 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by scaredykat View Post
My whine is that I've been quite depressed the past week. I don't like it one bit. Been trying to shake it off. Been to lots of meetings which help and i haven't drank. So that's a good thing anyway.
Scaredy-I'm really, truly sorry about the depression. I can relate and I know how much it can suck. I sure hope you are better at self-nurture than I am-lol. I've noticed that you are coming back to post even when you are having a tough time, feeling discouraged, wanting to quit SR for a spell, etc. You are doing so well. I'll spare you the cliches about things getting better (tho' they will, at some point). For now, it is good that you are reaching out to us whacky alkies and not to the bottle.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:12 PM
  # 336 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

No real whines tonight. Had a good day, altho didn't do much... maybe why I don't feel so worn out tonight. I finally remembered to roll up my van windows as last nite it stormed and rained and the inside of the van got rather wet.

Took the doggies for a long walk this morning. All the way downtown and back, a total of approx 12 city blocks. They were really diggin' it too. They love walking and sniffing, checking their 'peemail', and other 'doggie' things.

All in all I've had a lovely day. Now if I could just get to sleep!
Old 08-10-2008, 11:16 PM
  # 337 (permalink)  

Least - I always have a hard time sleeping on Sundays night. I'm just resigned to it now. Don't know what the deal on that is but a lot of people seem to have it. The approach of the Monday blues maybe?
Old 08-11-2008, 01:04 AM
  # 338 (permalink)  

only one really big whine and not sure what to do about it............(OKAY EVERYONE IS GOING TO FREAK ON THIS ONE I KNOW-----I PROMISE I AS WELL AS MY E ARE SAFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I think I am being stalked by my ex, the one whom turned me on to coke.........he says he just wants to "see me again"

I am trying to let go and let E handle this seeing as that is who the threats are being made against.....it is so damn hard not to just jujmp in with both feet and try to make everything better by dealing with it.....thing is I truely dont want to see or talk to him again, grabbed the phone on the first ring thinking it was my mom calling back should of just hung up when I heard his voice but he started screaming into my ear about E and making threats and told him to leave me alone was going to get ppo................had an awsome productive day just one jack ass trying to put space between me and mine and not allowing it to happen....................damn I feel better about this......that is exactly what he is trying to do, he thinks he can split me and my E up by being a "phone thug" (E's label not mine I thought it was funny as hell)....Not allowing THAT to happen.....

Think I am going to wake up my Hubby and make him come to bed that way his back wont hurt too bad in the morning from sleeping on the couch.......I hate his insomnia nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love and Hugs,
Pamm

oh yeah.............I HATE SHOPPING LISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We forgot to get a lot of things at Menards!
Old 08-11-2008, 01:05 AM
  # 339 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by least View Post
No real whines tonight. Had a good day, altho didn't do much... maybe why I don't feel so worn out tonight. I finally remembered to roll up my van windows as last nite it stormed and rained and the inside of the van got rather wet.

Took the doggies for a long walk this morning. All the way downtown and back, a total of approx 12 city blocks. They were really diggin' it too. They love walking and sniffing, checking their 'peemail', and other 'doggie' things.

All in all I've had a lovely day. Now if I could just get to sleep!

you just reminded me of a site I read about in todays paper it is called doggiespace....that or doggyspace............gonna go get my baby a page.......lol:bounce
Old 08-11-2008, 06:59 AM
  # 340 (permalink)  
let it grow!