Notices

how my higher power worked for me

Old 07-17-2008, 08:20 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile how my higher power worked for me

It is amazing how the higher power works if you just surrender and let it take over. i just came back from a trip for work and I met some of the most wonderful people that I could ever meet. They have taught me alot, and i know that they were brought to me by my higher power. Even when i was gone I went to meetings and it was wonderfull. To learn that it is not getting any better out there and I am gratefull to be be a recoverying addict.
We can only grow if we allow the healing process to grow. Awhile back i wrote that there was a person i wanted to make amends to and the wonderfull people here gave me some great advice and I did it. One is that I should journal it. I did that and what a relief it was. It took it out of me and freed me of the pain, I was feeling.

I know now that once I let it go I feel so much better cause i cant control everything and dont want to, and if I try and it does not work than resentment sets in and i am doomed to fail.

Keep comeing back it works if you work it so work it so work it you are worth it to live.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:44 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Good stuff, thanks.
Old 07-17-2008, 03:06 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Well, i dont do the fellowship thing but I certainly concur that it certainly seems like there is something going on and something looking after us at times. Seems to me that for the most part all I have to do is stay clean and trying to do my best and most things seem to fall into place.