Notices

writing the govenor

Old 07-16-2008, 03:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
broken wings

writing the govenor

hello all just wanted to share a little bit with you.I live in nevada as you may or may not know, I have been in counseling for about 2/12 years and it's been great I've allowed myself to be vulnerable and brutally honest to myself to get to the bottom of things. I have learned tremendous amounts about myself ,who I am and where I would like to go. I worked very hard to get where I am today and still am nowhere near where i need to be but its a good platform to jump from i do believe.

Anyway due to the budget cuts here in nevada it is very likely mental health centers in Battlemountain lovelock and winnemucca will be closing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scratch that to meet the budget savings which i believe will be a huge mistake.So I figure every letter to the govenor may help.My counselor asked me last session if i wanted to write a letter to the governor I didn't take her seriously she handed me a paper saying what was going on,but I didn't read it til a few days ago.They are asking that people write to the govenor even just a few sentences so that is what i'm going to do.A few years ago i would have never thought to do anything like this.But this community has helped me and the least I can do is try to give a little back.
Well I just wanted to share that with you guys sorry its so long hope you don't mind i posted this here. If any one has any suggestions or good letter openers let me know.
Old 07-16-2008, 04:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Good for you...
I also suggest you contact other
elected state officials ith your concerns.

As you mentioned...a few lines is all that is needed.

Good Luck...