Notices

Say...

Old 07-10-2008, 10:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Say...

where's Daddio been??

Oh, and I wanted to thank you all again for your condolences for Max. I have noticed something very odd, my other three female dogs seem to be grieving. As much as I love my dogs, I always thought they were just..well..dogs, without the same sense of awareness that humans have. But since last week they have all been very quiet, keeping to themselves, sleeping a lot, whining at random times and pacing the house. They are also all laying by the garage door which they NEVER do. Like they're waiting for Max to come back through it. Very out of character behavior. Maybe animals pick up on more than we give them credit for.

Otherwise things are good, I mean they could be better, but I'm very grateful for all that I have. I hope you all are doing okay too!
Love,
FD
Old 07-10-2008, 10:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Animals do grieve, they must have loved Max very much..

Heavy
Old 07-10-2008, 10:55 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

They did grow up together, two of my dogs who are now 8 were about a year old when we brought Max home as a tiny puppy. They picked on him a lot when he was a younger, until he went from a little pup to a full grown rottie! Then they became much nicer to him. And my third dog, Twiggy, was the last one to join the family and she had about 3 years with Max. This has really been a learning experience, that's for sure.