Notices

opinions, luck,friends needed

Old 06-29-2008, 12:36 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Certified Scrabble Cheat!

Originally Posted by PupMum View Post
Sending some homemade peanut butter dog treats through cyberpace.
Hugs to you and my boys send lots of licks to your dog.
:ghug3
We can certainly tell the animal lovers on this site.

BTW PupMom, got any of those PB treats for some of us two-legged old dogs? Sounds yumeeee....
Old 06-29-2008, 01:16 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I am with Jeeplady on this one. I had to euthanize my best friend last year and I managed to do it sober, tho' it broke my heart. I have had cats all my life (and I swear this one was more than just an ordinary cat). I was beating myself up for not having been a better mom; I was drinking during his last year alive. Your pup stands every chance of making it through this, if it is meant to be.

It is important to have someone with you, or someone you can call. Don't worry about setting a date. It is not necessarily procrastination. I think it is good to prepare yourself emotionally and I support you in your choice to call it quits.
Old 06-29-2008, 01:56 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
broken wings

Thanks everyone I will be leaving tomorrow morning not sure when i'll be back.Thanks for the offer jeep lady but i couldn't impose you are very kind.I know ive said it before but i am relieved to have found a place like this with so many kind and warm hearts. Hope things are well
Old 06-29-2008, 01:57 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
broken wings

hello

Thanks everyone I will be leaving tomorrow morning not sure when i'll be back.Thanks for the offer jeep lady but i couldn't impose you are very kind.I know ive said it before but i am relieved to have found a place like this with so many kind and warm hearts. Hope things are well
Old 06-29-2008, 02:01 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
broken wings

oops
Old 06-29-2008, 02:10 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
broken wings

oops
Old 06-29-2008, 02:13 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
broken wings

having troubles with my puter
Old 07-06-2008, 01:36 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Adventures In SpaceTime

Arrow hi Silent

Originally Posted by SilentEyes View Post
hi again SilentEyes,
just wondering how your doing now and all. I read from another thread that the news for your dog is not good, that he is going to have to be put down, is that right? way sorry to hear that news, Silent. its so hard to loose an animal friend, they are always so unselfish and always there for us. i am sorry. i still remember my pet-friends warmly and its been many years. we never really forget and thats ok its a blessing.

Please let us know how you are doing. there are better days ahead then just these sad ones, Silent. Hang in there!