Notices

Big time angry today.

Old 06-16-2008, 06:19 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Well yesterday was Father's day and we went to my Mom's for the day. That stinkin thinkin came into play and I called my husband over and actually asked him, "Honey, do you think I'm an alcoholic?" His reply was "I do think you have a problem with alcohol and yes to your question." I was angry at first (not what I wanted to hear) and then almost the next breath I felt relief because its what I needed to hear. I didn't drink and neither did my Mom while I was there which was awesome because for some reason I was weak yesterday.

I am 30 some days sober, but my mind is still on the first sober day. I get the day by day, minute by minute thing. I am so glad that by the Grace of God and my husband's help I did not succumb to the wine. I need to think about the next time I have that kind of sick thinking and find some inner strength through my higher power because I don't want to start again at day 1 if at all possible.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:21 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hi Horselover....Great job not drinking, thats really nice your Mother did not drink!

Yes, you do not want to start over like I have....I caved in after 12 days...back on day 2..