Notices

I just dont know

Old 05-26-2008, 09:37 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

~SIS~
tRISHA I AM SO SORRY THAT YOU ARE HURTING LIKE THIS HONEY YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER OFF THAN WHERE YOU WERE THIS TIME LAST YEAR YOU HAVE GROWN SO VERY MUCH AND DONE THOSE STRANGE THINGS LIKE MATURED AND SPIRITUALLY GROWN BUT MORE THAN THAT I HAVE WATCHED YOU FIND THE POWER WITHIN YOURSELF, YOU TOOK ON YOUR GRAM....DIDNT NEED TOO BUT YOU FELT COMPLELED TO DO SO FOR THE SAME REASONS YOU STILL DONT WANT HER WITH YOUR AUNTS.....I REMEMBER THE DAY YOU GOT YOUR CAR......YOU WERE SO PROUD.......OMG THE DAY YOU GOT YOUR JOB....REMEMBER YOU HAD HALF THE WORLD SETTING HERE HOPEING AND PRAYING FOR YOU....
TRISHA WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE WETHER YOU HAVE BEEN HIGH SAD DRUNK IN PAIN IN PLEASURE FOR YOUR HIGHS AND LOWS....OK SO THIS IS A LOW AND IF FOR SOME REASON YOU THINK WE OF ALL PEOPLE WOULDNT UNDERSTAND THEN YOU HAVE US MESSED UP.....

NOW GLOVES ARE OFF....YOU THINK YOU CAN DO IT ON YOUR OWN BABY YOU KNOW DIFFERENTLY YOU HAVE EVEN TOLD ME DIFFERENTLY, BUT I KNOW YOU AND THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE AND IT SOUNDS LIKE THE DEPRESSION COMING THREW....AS FOR THE GOD ISSUE, SWEETHEART NO ONE IS TELLING YOU TO BE A DOOR BANGER( SORRY I CAN SAY THAT I AM A DOUBLE PK!) AND TO START PREACHING HAVING A HIGHER POWER IS AN EASY THING....HOW MANY TIMES A DAY DO YOU SAY OH GOD OR WHAT THE HELL? QUESTIONING YOURSELF IS COOL SO IS WONDERING JUST STICK WITH HAVING A HIGHER POWER THAT IS THE PERSON YOU TURN IT OVER TOO....
I KNOW YOU HAVE A STRONGNESS ABOUT YOU I KNOW I HAVE WANTED IT FROM THE DAY I MET YOU.....YOU ARE DOING SO GOOD BABY BUT THE FIRST STEP IS STOPPING ALL OVER AGAIN FIND OUT FROM THE DOCTORES IF THIS IS THE DEPRESSION!!!!

KEEP IN TOUCH SWEETHEART LOVE YAS!

PAMM
Old 05-26-2008, 02:45 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

My dear friend Trish....You held me up so many times when I was down, I am sending all my prayers to you today. My guess is that your Gram's love for you is as fierce as yours for her, and nothing would hurt her as much as losing you. Why don't you ask her, just point blank ask her, if she would give up her freedom or her home or her independence in exchange for your life. As a mama (and a hopeful to be one day in the future Gram), I can already tell you what the answer will be. Start healing, baby. We are right here behind you - Love, Jomey
Old 05-27-2008, 09:13 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Attitude of Gratitude

Just checking to see how you're doing Trish.

I've been thinking about you a great deal. I know I've said this to you so many times . . . but I have to say it again

YOU REMIND ME SO MUCH OF MYSELF THREE YEARS AGO!!!!

I had all the reasons in the world that I couldn't go into treatment . . . I'd lose my apt . . . my Mom needed me with her . . . there was no hope for me. . . this concept of all the Higher Power stuff isn't for me, if I can't see, feel, touch something, it isn't there . . .

Today, I am a person that I never, in my wildest dreams thought I could be.

Sure, I am concerned about situations, but I don't let them cause me grieve.

I have to have faith, and when I do, things work out.

I'm pulling for ya, Praying for ya, thinking of ya.

Just wanted to say that.

Love ya girl,
Judy
Old 05-27-2008, 10:00 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Certified Scrabble Cheat!

Hey Chynita. When I am out in that rowboat, being thrashed all about by the storm, I will call out to Jesus and ask for his help..You see, we're buds that way.

But you can bet your a-- that I am steadily rowing towards the shore!!!!

You seem like a beautiful person that is right on the threshold of getting all of this figured out. But if you're not askin for help - row faster!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 02:29 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

(((Trish)))

I'm glad you're going to try something different...IOP and meetings. When we keep falling down with what we're doing, it's time to try something else.

You're strong, smart, and have a heart of gold. I am hoping that one day you will see, in yourself, all that we see in you.

Keep us posted!

Hugs and prayers!

Amy