Notices

Sunday open AA chat meeting

Old 04-11-2008, 09:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Talking Sunday open AA chat meeting

Yay! The weekend is finally here and I have another open AA meeting in the chat room to look forward to. This has been really enjoyable over the last few months, I'm grateful for the shares from everyone and I appreciate the presence of everyone who joins in, newcomers especially!

OK, so the meeting will be on Sunday, 4/13 at 5:00 PM Arizona time. Here's a time zone converter since I'm not capable of converting it myself (the fog hasn't lifted for me yet;-) The World Clock - Time Zone Converter

If you haven't tried a chat room meeting yet please join us. They're fun and informative, in past weeks our group has had a great time together. For the first 45 minutes we'll try to keep it fairly structured, I'll call on people to share as they announce themselves with a !. After that I'll open up the floor up so everyone can chat freely. So make a note of the date and time and I'll look forward to seeing you there!

Scott
Old 04-11-2008, 09:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by quendrida View Post
I am taking the meeting that i helped set up tomorrow am , it is an early sat am AA meeting and we provide an informal creche (child care) the first one of it's kind in my area (gloucestershire U.K. ) !!!
Awesome! I love it when people get involved in service and meetings. That's great that you offer child care, my kids go to meetings every week with me, I'm so grateful they're welcomed at our club.
Old 04-13-2008, 04:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

The meeting will start in approx. 10 minutes, so please join us!