Notices

Eyes of the spirit

Old 03-26-2008, 04:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
believer

Eyes of the spirit

He thinks it's better if i leave the country. I asked him for 2 months at least to try to find a job and a house. He cried. I put my hand in his hand and said: "i'm still your son, i'm still Nuno. And this is not a choice". i also told him:" you know it's a shock at first, but you'll deal with it differently with time.

He said i can't be around them, that i should go into a place where people can't see me. I said i haven't been hiding, that i have a relationship..I saw tears coming down from his face, for the first time in a public place....

And then he said: " We can't be under the same ceiling.It's you or me. I then thought about my mom, my brother and realized after all these years the one leaving would be me.

If i had nothing, now I have nothing. I asked him to take my computer and piano and my books, what would i do without my books....I will miss these walls......oh but i never had them anyway...it's just memories.....i then asked if i could still go to the beach house. He said no. So my music studio there won't be used anymore...

A month ago my boyfriend was expelled from his job and house. I was there for him. Now it's me....And he's there for me....At least i have some months...And the hope that dad might pay my first rent or airplane ticket....I'm really praying to God for that...I don't know where i'd go. I just want two tickets...

i always knew i'd never receive nothing material.I've been waiting for this moment all my life. i just wish he wasn't hurting. I hope all of this family can still find peace. I am at peace with myself. I consider my sexuality a blessing, it forced me to be more accepting of others. I have made mistakes, but till today i've been respectful of my body and have always stood up for the choice to be different. It's not my sexuality that makes me different, it's my personality.

i will be honest. in the past month i've considered every possibility. i judge no one. All i know is i love me...still...

At the end of the day, what i've endured in few months, it's a wonder i'm alive...Yesterday i didn't know why. Today i feel God is giving me a third chance, cuz i just like to live.......I guess it's in my eyes, my spirit wants to live....
Old 03-26-2008, 04:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
No more merlot, more mamma

big hugs to you Nuno...I'll be sending up prayers

xo
Old 03-26-2008, 04:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Love you, Nuno....God will continue to bless you as you journey...we don't know what the future holds, but we do know what He promises us when we remain faithful to Him. Jomey
Old 03-26-2008, 05:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Administrator

Nuno, be true to yourself and you will get through this just fine.

I know you can find a job to take care of yourself, and I am so sorry that you have to go through this.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:53 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
not a greeter

Nuno .

You will be fine. Your heart is strong.

:praying
Old 03-26-2008, 04:25 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sorry to hear things are the way they are Nuno, but glad that you have an inner strength and are at peace with yourself.
I hope in time others will be more accepting, best wishes to you.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:29 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, one big happy dysfunctional family!
Nuno my friend, you never fail to impress me with your honesty, strength, determination, and recovery. Many prayers and lots of love for you as your journey continues.