Notices

I'm just done

Old 03-18-2008, 07:45 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

It's allot easier to give up, then to look at the cold hard facts that you need to do allot more to repair your life.If it was easy, we wouldn't be here on this forum.There are people you need to reach out to.Nobody can do it all by themselves.You didn't get here alone, you cannot get out of here alone either.You don't magically know how to fix this by yourself either.Drunks and addicts want things to be fixed forever and real fast too, but unfortunately this is a life long battle for your soul.You need to start ith admitting and accepting you need help and you have a serious problem.Then, pick up the phone and get professional help.What could it hurt to accept defeat and pick yourself up and try again??
Old 03-20-2008, 07:58 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Thank you everybody. I was in a really dark place when I posted that.

I get tired of hearing from people that alcoholism is some kind of "weakness" and not a "disease" - I know that I am NOT a weak person, this is the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with, and sometimes I feel like I'm gonna go crazy - or am already partially there.
I haven't drank since the 18th - and alot of my depression seems to have lifted.
What does that tell you?